Headplay T800 damaged head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamanu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Arriving this week, they say. It also comes with a battery operated light up eye.

556895_381602361923916_1779543537_n.jpg

531802_381602315257254_1162560306_n.jpg

484219_381602355257250_1299846193_n.jpg

I see more Arnie in this sculpt than in the DX10, but I'm sure I'll be in the minority :)

Price $34.99

:slap:slap:slap Do they know that the HT DX13 is coming? :thwak

Of course they do... this is for the impatient LOL

I'm guessing its like the movie "Age of the Hobbits" that was supposed to be released this week, about the prehistoric hobbit man in the Pacific. Riding on the enthusiasm and marketing of the big boys.

That would have been awesome like 2 years ago.

Gives you an idea though how cheaply these types of things can be manufactured.

Makes you wonder what will be deemed a good likeness 2 years from now?

Heck, this hobby is turning into the computer/mobile industry :)

Great been after one of these for a while.
Can't afford hot toys new or old releases so this is ideal for me.
Likeness is not 100 percent but better than the cian one I reckon.

Man I really like this and a good price to boot. I could use this for another Terminator Infiltrator for my Reese and Terminator.

Is that a recast of the DX10 head with a damage mod? Looks like it has the zig-zag seam in the hair where the back of the DX10 comes off.

:rotfl your right it does, I may pick one up just for fun, the price is right and the likeness is not bad, the endo parts do look pretty crappy though along with the paint.

I'm not so sure, it looks like it could be a bad recast that was touched up some, how else do you explain the zigzag line on the head:dunno

The DX10 doesn't have a seam like that nor does it resemble the sculpt in any other way so I disagree.

This abomination has a light up eye so they made there own terrible panel for it, I assume.

Its not great but at 35 bucks with the light up eye, can't complain too much about it.

this would have been alright a few years back. A nice way to tide us over until something better would have come along.

Heck, to be honest, I probably would have bit back when it seemingly took HT forever and a day to announce a BD version

However... suprisngly the pistons in the jaw are more accurate here then the DX13.

That being said, anyone who buys this to substitue the DX13 will just be bitter when it they see everyone post their pics. So why bother?

Quality over quantity.

Back