Maybe a reisses on the Hot Toys MARS ATTACKS figures...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermach10

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I'm this asking because i'm looking at them and they look really good and I do what to get one but with everything that hot toys bean doing now they would look so much better (+cheap) if they re did them. Do you guy think they should maybe re make these or there isn't to meany fans that would care if they did go along with it?

Unlikely, because as you suggest I don't think the collector support is there. The first run didn't seem all that popular at the time it was released. Wasn't all that popular of a movie.

Unlikely, because as you suggest I don't think the collector support is there. The first run didn't seem all that popular at the time it was released. Wasn't all that popular of a movie.

agreed,. i won bothm and they are really nice... but its a small group that really like this issue, too bad.:(

I really regret not getting the Martian Soldier when it was still cheap. It was so unpopular in HK, i was so sure it would have been in the 15% Off discount bin at Toy Hunters. Unfortunately, some ppl snapped up the last ones. I only have the Martian Ambassedor.

If you do end up only buying one, i recommend the Soldier. The ambassedor has this restriction with his helmet that you cant have his mouth open with the tounge sticking out while having the helmet on. The soldier, you can and it looks cooler that way IMO.

But yeah.. .don't bet on a re-issue. They only reissue figures that sold really well, and go for astronomical ebay prices.

In addition, the rubber arms are not an issue for me. I've had it since day 1, with a bended arm pose, and its been 2-3 years since i've had him. Not a dent or crack is shown on mine. Its as perfect as it was the day i bought it. The only minor issue is the Ambassedor cloke does attract dust and its hard to get off.

Back