New to collecting and need help, thinking about my first kitbash (Ra's Al Ghul)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cingen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all, first time posting here! :)

I recently started collecting and became hooked to figures related to the Dark Knight Trilogy.

One thing that I found out quickly which sort of disapointed me is the fact that there is no official Ra's Al Ghul available anywhere.. So now I'm toying with the idea of bashing one together myself.

The head I got in mind is https://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/CUSTOM...4600?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d07c41c48 . It seems of pretty high quality and is at a nice price :) The only downside is that it is unpainted.. It also states that it is not predrilled. Could anyone explain me what this means? Will anything need to be done to it before I can fit it on a body?

The body I think I'd buy for this is https://www.lacitedesnuages.be/bout...V1&type=229&code_lg=lg_us&num=15#.UMZZ7IPWh1E . Would this body work with the head sculpt I linked before?

Clothing is something I will worry about later. First I need to find someone who is capeable of painting the sculpt for me since I myself am too clumsy to even attempt..

Does anyone have suggestions or alternatives in mind? And is there anyone on the forum who offers a painting service of the sculpt? I am willing to pay quite a bit for high quality :) I am located in Belgium by the way, so I may not have access to all the US shops I'm afraid.

Thanks in advance!

I realize you are new, but there is a thread already about this very topic. And it's in dc custom section. Try asking a question in there instead of making a whole new thread

Hi Cingen, and welcome!

Not being pre-drilled means the whole for the neck peg has to be made by you, with a dremmel for example.

And yes, that body will be just fine. Besides, this is a great, trustworthy shop, so go for it.

I have the exact same head and it's awesome, even though it's a recast from one of our members, iminime, so not an original!

Back