Popcultcha sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
For anyone who's interested, I just found out Popcultcha are having their yearly Christmas sale and if it's the same as last year, you'll score some awesome discounts.

Last year was 25% off all Star Wars, so fingers crossed it'll be the same this year.

You have to check each day to find out what's the sale brand of the day or subscribed to the email.

Hope this helps.

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/movie-star-wars-c-4_91.html

It's up now.

20% off this year - even on pre-order stuff.

thanks for the heads up

Some nice prices on hi end stuff

Pitty they took the tiefighter studio scale off there site

thanks for the heads up

Some nice prices on hi end stuff

Pitty they took the tiefighter studio scale off there site

It must have sold out because it was up there for $1199 when I first checked and now it's gone :(

Man thats good, just pre-ordered obi mythos, delivered in AU for cheaper than it is new from sideshow, can't go too far wrong there.

Thanks for the heads up! Wish I'd waited before ordering aayla and shaak ti now :p

These prices don't seem to be good deals for anyone in the US (unless I'm reading/converting incorrectly), but for everyone else, I'm sure it's a relief to finally get something cheaper than getting it shipped directly from SideShow.

I snagged the life size alien egg as well as a light saber. Pre-ordered the neca open mouth predator 2 1/4 scale at the discounted prices. Love the fact that popcultcha has this yearly sale. Makes it so much more affordable.

Ordered the batpod! Also the 1/4 scale batman pre-order is 20% off too!

I wonder if they'll release a 1/4 scale batpod or tumbler, that would be so awesome!

Back