Batman Black/White Batman Beyond statue review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It seems like DC Direct is pumping out the statues right now, and the latest in the Batman Black and white series is here - Batman Beyond! Although it's an extreme pose, I like it. Unfortunately, there's a manufacturing issue that pulls it down a bit. You can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael
MWC

Great review as always Michael!! I love your reviews on the Batman Black and White Statues. When are you reviewing the Bane statue in that line?

Great review as always Michael!! I love your reviews on the Batman Black and White Statues. When are you reviewing the Bane statue in this line?

Thanks for the review on this piece. I have always been quite fond of the Batman Beyond incarnation of Batman, unfortunately, the pose, however dynamic, of this particular piece leaves me a bit cold (also seems like it would put a LOT of stress on the point where the hand/wrist meets the base). And I think I personally would have preferred a solid gray wing with the appropriate shadowing rather than the transparent plastic wing, especially if it doesn't fit well...

Shouldn't be any more stress than on a single ankle pose...the statue isn't THAT heavy. But the pose is certainly (like all the poses) are certainly an aesthetic choice.

Michael Loving your reviews, great as always!
Are you also be doing a review on the latest statue: Bane in the black and white series? Just wondering a fan :)

Years back, when I was collecting mcfarlane and neca stuff Your site was the first source to look for good pics and reviews of the figures I wanted to buy. You're doing great job, cheers :hi5:

Back