Neca Carrie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmmmBrains

Super Freak
Reaction score
:monkey4:lol I might pick up the bloody variant but these appear to be pretty much 7" statues. I see some articulation in the hands and waist. Not sure about it. I can't believe these are the same people who said Walking Dead figures would be boring.... :slap

Looks nothing like the chick playing Carrie.
Carrie_01__scaled_600.jpg

I kind of see Chloe in this figure.
Carrie_02__scaled_600.jpg

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=139&itemid=19550

:monkey4:lol I might pick up the bloody variant but these appear to be pretty much 7" statues. I see some articulation in the hands and waist. Not sure about it. I can't believe these are the same people who said Walking Dead figures would be boring.... :slap

Looks nothing like the chick playing Carrie.
Carrie_01__scaled_600.jpg

I kind of see Chloe in this figure.
Carrie_02__scaled_600.jpg

https://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=139&itemid=19550

Poop. Easiest pass ever.

Kind of disappointing being NECA and all. I generally like their figures. There are some movies where I really dont think figures or other merchandising goes over well.:monkey3

A prom queen covered in hog's blood might fit into that category.:peace

I had the pre-order off my supplier and the price on these is the same cost as the Predator figures. I can see only one of these selling any way the other will just sit on the pegs.

Poop. Easiest pass ever.

Kind of disappointing being NECA and all. I generally like their figures. There are some movies where I really dont think figures or other merchandising goes over well.:monkey3

A prom queen covered in hog's blood might fit into that category.:peace

It still amazes me that NECA said no to Walking Dead figures because they said that would be boring but they make this figures or Jonah Hex, Sometimes I wonder what they are smoking over at NECA lol.

It still amazes me that NECA said no to Walking Dead figures because they said that would be boring but they make this figures or Jonah Hex, Sometimes I wonder what they are smoking over at NECA lol.

Consumption of peyote. Their spirit guide definitely steered them wrong. Perhaps they took it on April Fool's day, and their guide had a jolly at their expense.:wink1:

I can't believe these are being made into figures. If they claim that they thought Walking Dead were too boring, then. . .they were lying :lol They probably didn't want to pay the licensing fee.

I can't believe these are being made into figures. If they claim that they thought Walking Dead were too boring, then. . .they were lying :lol They probably didn't want to pay the licensing fee.

Yet they still made those dodgy looking busts that the UK distributor didn't even bother ordering. I have just heard that there will be 6 bloody and 2 clean to a case but i still don't know wether it's worth stocking any.

I'll be getting the bloody version but the prom queen version looks nothing like Chloe Moretz. Their Hit-Girl figure does however. Different sculptors probably.

I remembering hearing the guy from the Bif Bang Pow! toy company say that the reason they made products from the film 'Beastly' was because the licensor asked them to and 100% covered it, no cost to Bif Bang Pow! and arranged so that there was no potential for loss on their end. And Bif Bang Pow! agreed because it bettered their relationship with the licensor and helped them in getting licenses they actually did want.

It seems it's not always a clear-cut situation of a toy company saying, 'This would make a good product, I want to see toys of that, let's do it.'

Last edited:
I bought the bloody version at FYE today, the detail is pretty amazing and they nailed Chloe's likeness. I'm super pleased with it.:yess:

IMAG0613.jpg

its pretty much a statue, the only bit that moves is her head and even then its not much, and the blood looks good on her hair and hands but everywhere else its too well defined and looks like paint, its not great. I would grab a second bloody version but the price tag for this statue is to elevated to warrant grabbing a second to customize it to look actually bloody like it should

Due to Kirkman's and McFarlane's working relationship I don't think NECA ever had a real chance at the license. Considering the history between Mcfarlane and Falk I think he just said they didn't want it to save face. I would love to hear that and the story behind NECA losing Assassins Creed to them.

Due to Kirkman's and McFarlane's working relationship I don't think NECA ever had a real chance at the license. Considering the history between Mcfarlane and Falk I think he just said they didn't want it to save face. I would love to hear that and the story behind NECA losing Assassins Creed to them.

:exactly: I doubt they were even ever offered the license.

Back