DC Direct Arkham City Joker Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnumOpus

Super Freak
Reaction score
68440_10151364803019258_756573133_n.jpg

The green is weird. The red works with Harley because they incorporated it in a subtle and natural way, but this seems forced; it looks like he beat the **** out of Slimer.

Meh.. So much for this line. :slap.. Just give me my Harley already and call it quits.

Joker's grin makes me laugh, but I doubt that was the intention of the sculptor :lol

Looks like they had a good idea at heart, but it just doesn't work quite right. Something looks way off and honestly the green looks like they spilled paint on it on accident rather than a cool effect.

EDIT: And if you're going to put a spoiler alert on an image why would it be at the last place someone would look? :lol

The green is weird. The red works with Harley because they incorporated it in a subtle and natural way, but this seems forced; it looks like he beat the **** out of Slimer.

That made me laugh and aggreed, it does not work the same way that the Red works on Harley.

I'm so happy that they are going to make an entire line out of the Arkham City game. I'm going to get the entire line, as I love the way the characters were depicted in the game. Can't wait for Ivy, Croc, Catwoman, Penguin, Deadshot, Two-Face...you get the idea.:) Joker looks pretty good. Not sure what the green stuff is (maybe the antidote from off the floor when it spilled?), but I like the attitude they captured. I'm a Batman collector, and for the longest time I collected mainly customs and private commissioned pieces, but now with Sideshow getting DC, I'm getting the entire Batman line, DC Batman Black and White line, and now this line. Unless a custom is that amazing, I"m out. This is a good time to be a Bat collector.

It looks weird because of the hair and eyebrows. They should have left those black and white

I bet you that in hand the colors (green hair, eyebrows, and goop) will really pop, just like the reds will on Harley. Can't wait!! Also can't wait to see who's next.

Yeah bu, it sill looks off i bet you it might look a little better in person but if they would have stuck to he orgnl art i think it would have benn a lot better. i kinda like the poster pose better anyways. imo :wink1:

It's disappointing. I feel like they entirely missed the point of the promo art. He's supposed to look sick, not like he washed his hands in Nickelodeon slime. The green hair and bow tie are unnecessary color focal points and the lack of green blood-spit drool on his face weakens the overall dynamic.

It seems to be trying to emulate the cover art.

BatmanArkhamCityJoker.jpg

Gotta agree this would have been a better choice especially since the Titan sickness was all about Arkham City for Joker.

? do they ever change a figure after the proto type is shown as this is just lacking at best and can anyone confirm if they will be releasing the whole lineup of BAC ? Thanks :)

Back