DC Collectibles New 52 Harley,Catwoman and Poison Ivy (page 3 )Cover girls statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just had these in today from DC Collectibles Cover Girls range of statues New 52 Harley Quinn and Catwoman.

Darth240.jpg

Last edited:
Re: DC Collectibles New 52 Harley and Catwoman Cover girls statues

Meh, not for me.

Ooh, HQ is out. Nice. But her skin tone looks more fleshy than white. And her face isn't as depicted on the box/solicits. I hope that's just the photo quality.

Yeah, HQ's skin tone looks kinda off. More pics please! :)

How strange that on the box her skin is very white yet the picture has the skin tone like that. I love how they did Catwoman though. I think the way they made her hair spiky gives her a sort of cute young look as opposed to seductive. Also I love the little cat :)

How's the quality on these statues usually? I've no experience with the DC Collectibles line.

Sorry my photography is poor i will try and get a few more shots of Harley.I only took those quickly for my shop's Facebook page.

More pics as promised of New 52 Harley Quinn DC Cover Girls statue.

Darth247.jpg

Darth246.jpg

Darth248.jpg

I take it this is the New 52 version of Harley Quinn? I like the statue, but I'm not that fond of the actual character (I guess I'm just an old-school Harley Quinn guy); she actually looks like her name should be "Harlot Quinn"!!! :)

Man they're really sexying up Harley, now she's too hot for joker.

Thanks for the extra pics Ditch! The flesh skin tone isn't all that bad actually. My Harley statue shipped today so I guess I'll wait a few days to make my final judgment on this piece. But, from what I can already see from your pics she looks like a keeper. Thanks again!

I've got a Harley waiting for me at my LCS:yess:

I'm going to pick her up a bit later.

Pass on both. I'm not a fan of the nuDCU at all.

I've got a Harley waiting for me at my LCS:yess:

I'm going to pick her up a bit later.

Picked her up:clap

Her skin is a flesh tone and not white make up. The work on her face is great!

She is really nice.

Here is a quick pic:

NuDCQuinn.jpg

This look nice, I have the earlier version so will be getting this an the arkham city harley as well.

Thanks for the extra pics Ditch! The flesh skin tone isn't all that bad actually. My Harley statue shipped today so I guess I'll wait a few days to make my final judgment on this piece. But, from what I can already see from your pics she looks like a keeper. Thanks again!

Your welcome be sure to check that the blades on the knives she is holding behind her back are not bent or broken. i had a couple in that were.

saw harley at the store yesterday and thought she was nice, but I'm already in enough debt, and I got pre-orders coming early next year. so I'm thinking of grabbiing her on boxing day. does anyone think she will still be available at that time or should I just grab her right asap?

Back