Quick teaser of my life size keaton batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellz Manik

Super Freak
Reaction score
thought i should share this, when it comes to life sizes i dont mess around. Here is a keaton in progress, i would say it is about 20% complete. I would like to thank Mark, who did not hesitate and worked all dam night with me to get this thing off the ground! Much work to be done, just wait till you guys see the keaton silicone head
batmankeaton.jpg

Last edited:
Re: quick teaser of my life size KEATON batman

Looks awesome! You just need the emblem now. :)

Thanks everyone, Couple of things, first the mannequin needs to buffed up. Emblem painted, plus the belt, also to give it that extra shine to it. I am also attaching the grappling hook.

Also yes i will not be using a face cast for the silicone, since it looks nothing like him. I am having a professional take some images from the hot toys sculpt to keaton. I think all of you will be satisfied.

Wow, Heliz, your Jason and Michael Myers are both fantastic looking!!! Where on earth do you find the time to do these masterpieces...?

Thanks everyone, Couple of things, first the mannequin needs to buffed up. Emblem painted, plus the belt, also to give it that extra shine to it. I am also attaching the grappling hook.

Also yes i will not be using a face cast for the silicone, since it looks nothing like him. I am having a professional take some images from the hot toys sculpt to keaton. I think all of you will be satisfied.

:slap I didn't even realize the belt wasn't on. Are you getting it all rubber or the functional metallic from.... whoever made it I can't remember.

Wow, Heliz, your Jason and Michael Myers are both fantastic looking!!! Where on earth do you find the time to do these masterpieces...?

Thanks buddy..it takes a whole lot of time and finding the right people to do the job. Ever since i joined this hobby of life sizing, ive met some of the greatest people on earth. Those people are the ones that make these props for us to enjoy, without them or there willing to even make it, none of this would be possible.

I study lots of photos, notice little things. for example The FVJ, i watched that movie every dam day....I noticed that the hockey mask had a rather thin nose, most people do their life size and the hockey mask they chose has a rather large nose to it...its those little factors that always help.

Another Michael Myers, michael was an average guy, rather short in a way,most people dont really care about that and simply get any mannequin to start. Over all each life size takes about 6 months to a year to get it done right.

:slap I didn't even realize the belt wasn't on. Are you getting it all rubber or the functional metallic from.... whoever made it I can't remember.
Here is an image of the belt that i am using. It is a henry wayne belt buckle. It can snap on or off as you like. However, the belt has the capsules attached to them. 89 belt has the capsules that come off plus it needs to be painted a completely different color.

The color of the emblem and the belt can make or break the batman, thats why i have to make sure that it is done right. I also did not attached the cape nor the cowl due to the sculpt being made. Here is a pic

2012-12-05131929.jpg

Here is an image of the belt that i am using. It is a henry wayne belt buckle. It can snap on or off as you like. However, the belt has the capsules attached to them. 89 belt has the capsules that come off plus it needs to be painted a completely different color.

The color of the emblem and the belt can make or break the batman, thats why i have to make sure that it is done right. I also did not attached the cape nor the cowl due to the sculpt being made. Here is a pic

2012-12-05131929.jpg

Nice. My is functional as well but iirc I got it from PJ Wares... it's been a while.

Looks great so far! Can't wait to see the progress of this project.

Back