What is your grail?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cryofry

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Interested in hearing what other people consider to be the "Holy Grail" of their collection?

Last edited:
aerial-night-02.jpg

goliath-night-03.jpg

rare, giant, heavy, useful in the dark and probably never will be reissued.
and i never thought i'd have them and still don't understand how i ended possessing them.
all the rest of my collection is replaceable but these aren't.

That I own - My signature. Truly the most iconic, best looking, best likeness figures I would never ever sell even if I was down to rice and water.

That I don't own - Blade

That I would like to own but never gona happen - MaCready from "The Thing"

What i own - Hot Toys S.T.A.R.S. Jill Valentine custom

What id like - Sideshow Berserker Predator bust

Though there is a 1:1 Nemesis bust looming but theres no pictures yet other than a teaser. So depending how that turns out that may be a grail.

What I own is HT Classic converted into P1. Probably not high on many people's list but it was the original P1 that got me interested HT figures & with Predators being my favourite line. The P1 is my most essential piece.
My Grail would be the HT P2 Elder, I want that figure so much.

That I own - probably my Tamiya Harley or my T2 Pescadero diorama

of my wants list - because he'll probably never happen - T2 John Connor from HT

My collection is small, but probably my Hot Toys Classic Predator... it's 90% Original Predator. And it's the one Predator i would never sell.

I have P2 Elder too, to some people that one would be more "grailish" but not for me.

Enterbay T-800 i think. But i'd maybe stretch to my enterbay 1/4ths in general (batman and joker)

My 3A blind cowboy superset comes VERY close to those though. Definately my fave 1/6 scale peice.

I'm lucky enough to already have mine :) A 1:1 Predator suit replica. It makes for an awesome display piece as well!

Preddie-1.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

Unless you're 7ft tall that doesn't look true 1:1 to me, but really cool nonetheless :monkey3

I'm 6'4" and the mannequin that the suit is on is actually just a little bit taller than me. The suit is actually a little big on me and the mannequin, you can easily tell by looking at the arms :p

I know if I had that I would put that on every single Halloween, it'd never get old. Mind you, the wear&tear would be a concern.

Back