Thinking of selling my HT Predator and Alien Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Pawn

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
My collection of HT and Sideshow figures has grown so big that I could be featured on that reality show for collector hoarders. I'm debating on whether to sell my mint in boxes Predator/Alien collection or my Marvel Superheros.

Don't think I can part with my Star Wars or Batman figures yet, but need to thin out the collection and focus on one or two things.

What to do....What to do...:slap

Pick out the best represention of each or just your favorites and liquidate the rest.
Result is more open space, bigger PayPal balance and a leaner higher quality collection.
Good luck

If you decide to sell your Marvel Superheroes, PM me all the Iron Man stuff you got and let's talk. :wave

I'm doing the same thing, though I doubt I have ever had nearly as many as you.

Only one I'm keeping is V1. Anyone looking for a Wolf exclusive or Berserker? :)

I sold off 80% of my collection recently because I was running out of space and it was getting really expensive to keep up with all the latest releases I liked. Not to mention I needed to unload all the Aliens since the rubber is starting to fall apart.

It was tough deciding which figures/collections to sell so I made it simple for myself. I asked myself "If I sell this now, would I end up buying it again in the future?". If "no" I sold it, If "yes" I kept it. Now I only stick to the core series' that got me into Hot Toys, Terminators and Predators.

Back