Need some help with Nolanverse bashes!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LipSmack

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys, Ive been slowly building my Batman collection by tracking down older releases (after I got the dx12's) and ive been seeing tons of awesome Bashes of comic/arkham city based characters. So far the only Nolanverse bashes ive seen are Rhas and Szas (mind the spelling)

But I want to expand on that and I need some collective thinking (photoshops could help or pics/ reference of any kind) I want to do characters that didn't appear at all in the trilogy, such as Harley Quinn, the Riddler, Mr. Freeze, etc... but with a Nolan look

I'm Stumped, any help would be appreciated, oh and if you have bashed anything like this please post! Thanks guys

Simple. Look at the comic version and for Nolan do the complete opposite.

Mr. Freeze = Man in Suit with a fish bowl helmet.
Riddler = Man in Suit with a question mark glasses.
Harley Quinn = Skin tight red Suit but will never be called Harley Quinn.
Killer Croc = Man in a green suit.
Clayface = Man in a brown suit.

For Harley it would really just be a combination of red and black clothes (red jacket, black top etc) but without going down the comic book look.

There are old NASA type suits that fit Freeze's look, realistically:

ap17-72-H-253.jpg

But they come off looking too sci-fi ish. Your best bet is probably to put him in a lab coat and give him certain nods to the character. Red tinted glasses or a snowglobe etc.

For the Riddler, take a look at the book Joker by Lee Bermejo.

Other realistic interpretations of other characters:

roguesgallery.jpg

Man that is awesome, what is that last pic from? looks exactly like what im looking at doing (though it does reinforce Evilface's point haha)

I'd think the Alien figures Kane and Dallas would be a good base for a realistic looking Freeze.

Man that is awesome, what is that last pic from? looks exactly like what im looking at doing (though it does reinforce Evilface's point haha)

It was on Deviantart orginally, I just snagged it from another board. Just one man putting actors into roles is all.

The Mad Hatter is supposed to be Sam Neil. I can only slightly see that.

Simple. Look at the comic version and for Nolan do the complete opposite.

Mr. Freeze = Man in Suit with a fish bowl helmet.
Riddler = Man in Suit with a question mark glasses.
Harley Quinn = Skin tight red Suit but will never be called Harley Quinn.
Killer Croc = Man in a green suit.
Clayface = Man in a brown suit.

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol

That's a great thread! I was toying with a similar idea but was waiting until I have finished my bashes of the regular figs (Ra's and Alfred and Gordon are finished, I've rue sculpted and painted a Dent hs, I have a civilian and masked scarecrow hs, as well as a Fox hs).

My next target is a custom Blake in a Nightwing/DK outfit, and then...

...on with custom original villains, with probably Poison Ivy as a green terrorist, the Riddler as a serial killer that teases the police before he commits a crime with enigmas, and Harley Queen... Now I don't know yet what they'll look like but I' counting on this thread to give me ideas!

I'd say the Riddler was in TDK. Colman Reese, Mr Reese 'Mysteries'. The only man smart enough to discover Batman's identity

I caught that too. I just wish we had gotten one more movie before Dark Knight Rises with Riddler as a Jigsaw killer, or the serial killer from Seven.

It can be argued that Croc appeared in Dark Knight as the large black inmate on the boat with scarred skin on his face who threw the detonator out the window.

Back