Hi :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SweetNeat

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello, and greetings from wintery Finland!

I found this forum while looking more information about the Hot toys Jack Sparrow figure that I noticed in eBay. Always better to make some research before buying expensive items... And maybe there are good hints to notice here as there are actual hobbyists and collectors around.

I´m not much for a collector but still active hobbyist in resin ball jointed doll area and other collectibles since 2006. More than collecting some certain items, I seem to buy what I find cute and interesting, and the more realistic look the better. I hadn´t seen these figures before and was really surprised how accurate and real some of these dolls look. So very likely I may have a doll or two of this kind in my home, by time. :) So far I have Coraline collectible figures and dolls by Neca but I suppose my other dolls aren´t for this forum?

The main point in my hobby are the handicrafts and I´m active Etsy seller for the bjd wigs and clothes. I´m also known in eBay and several other doll forums.

I´m not sure how active I´m going to be in here, but for sure will read info and look pics, and the rest depends how much I will be enchanted about these figures after all.

Last edited:
wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, SweetNeat! :duff
wavesmile.gif

So far I have Coraline collectible figures and dolls by Neca but I suppose my other dolls aren´t for this forum?

Anything collectible is for this board and you can search the General Collectibles forum for all types of collectibles! :D

Back