Friday the 13th Part XIII: Jason Vs. Jarvis in 3D.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hot Toys Collectors

Super Freak
Reaction score
Jason Vs. Jarvis Planned as 13th Friday the 13th Movie

https://www.movieweb.com/news/jason-vs-jarvis-planned-as-13th-friday-the-13th-movie

320568_1885656304906941_141076197_n.jpg

Hey, if it keeps him out of Star Wars.....

I'd rather he be in Star Wars. :thwak Unless he's just gonna stand there popping and locking and let Jason punch his ****ing head off, or rip it off by the rat tail he's growing out of his forehead. I don't think there's anybody, save Corey himself, who wouldn't want to see that. :lol

I'd rather he be in Star Wars. :thwak Unless he's just gonna stand there popping and locking and let Jason punch his ****ing head off, or rip it off by the rat tail he's growing out of his forehead. I don't think there's anybody, save Corey himself, who wouldn't want to see that. :lol

Let him make his fake Jason movie.

I'll just wait until another real one comes out.

Let him make his fake Jason movie.

I'll just wait until another real one comes out.

If he makes it, and it flops, all it tells the studio is "guess people don't like Jason." Chew on that for a bit.

considering how the sequel for the reboot was abandoned the studios probably think this already, if he made the movie not only would fans go see it but it might give us a change to getting another one after the one he makes. He might suck but he was in Friday the 13th for better or for worst.
Get Kane Hodder to play Jason again and you have a nerdgasm of a movie. If anything the fact that it would not be related to the remake would make some people jump to a theater to check it out.

The Reboot didn't do the franchise any favors. Jason X which was the last real movie in the original franchise took a massive dump on the thing and pretty much killed it off.

This could actually be a positive. Specially since Corey went and got the people that worked on the original writer and producers.
If anything the nostalgia alone and being able to see Jason could make this a mild success.

I am really hopeful that Corey Feldman is able to actually make this. This might be the only chance we have at another Jason movie.

Seems to me like Jason won't be in film anymore.

considering how the sequel for the reboot was abandoned the studios probably think this already, if he made the movie not only would fans go see it but it might give us a change to getting another one after the one he makes. He might suck but he was in Friday the 13th for better or for worst.
Get Kane Hodder to play Jason again and you have a nerdgasm of a movie. If anything the fact that it would not be related to the remake would make some people jump to a theater to check it out.

The Reboot didn't do the franchise any favors. Jason X which was the last real movie in the original franchise took a massive dump on the thing and pretty much killed it off.

This could actually be a positive. Specially since Corey went and got the people that worked on the original writer and producers.
If anything the nostalgia alone and being able to see Jason could make this a mild success.

I am really hopeful that Corey Feldman is able to actually make this. This might be the only chance we have at another Jason movie.

Seems to me like Jason won't be in film anymore.

Hodder didn't play Jason in either of Feldman's movies though. Besides, the biggest disappointment is that I kinda got the feeling reading Kane's biography is that he's done and moved on from Jason. He's enjoying Crowley now so I'm not so sure he'd come back after the bull**** way they treated him. :(

Hodder didn't play Jason in either of Feldman's movies though. Besides, the biggest disappointment is that I kinda got the feeling reading Kane's biography is that he's done and moved on from Jason. He's enjoying Crowley now so I'm not so sure he'd come back after the bull**** way they treated him. :(

Read the book as well but even though he says he moved on, I believe he will instantly jump on this. You can still tell that he love Jason and wants to play him again. Plus it's an opportunity to savor "the moment" one last time. He explains if he knew while filming the last scenes in Jason X was his last as Jason, he would of enjoy the moment more. We need one last old school type Friday film. Hope it happens but not holding my breathe either.

Just read the article. If they get on board original writer and Joe Zito to direct, that will be a dream. But we'll see

no yeah I know he wasn't but if somehow they were able to make him change his mind and he was back as Jason it would be a total nerdgasm for a lot of people.
I understand he is probably done with Jason but I really doubt he would turn down a paycheck :rotfl:rotfl
I mean, his IMDB page is pretty funny to look at :lol and like PapitoMX said I think he would probably say yes just in case he would get to not only be Jason for the last time but it could be the last jason movie made.

I

Read the book as well but even though he says he moved on, I believe he will instantly jump on this. You can still tell that he love Jason and wants to play him again. Plus it's an opportunity to savor "the moment" one last time. He explains if he knew while filming the last scenes in Jason X was his last as Jason, he would of enjoy the moment more. We need one last old school type Friday film. Hope it happens but not holding my breathe either.

Maybe, but I got the feeling he'd moved on. You read how much he loved the role and how much Freddy vs. Jason broke his heart. I don't think he'd want to put himself through that again.

:exactly: BS rumormill fanboy crap. "Friday the 13th XIII?" Mother****er can't even count. What happened to 11 and 12? :lol

It won't be the 13th sequel story, but the 13th movie.

Jason Takes Manhatten = movie 8

Jason Goes to Hell = movie 9

Jason X = movie 10

Jason vs. Freddy = movie 11

Jason remake = movie 12

Is nobody else excited about this, if it happens. I'm totally stoked if it really goes through. As much as I love Jason, after part 6, the sequels all sucked, both stories and characters, totally departing from realism (undead guy excluded). FvJ was more of a Freddy movie with Jason in it, so it gets a pass, and the remake Jason isn't the Jason I love though it's a fair movie. I can't even watch the rest anymore.

I've always wished they'd pick up the story again from part 6, or remake that sequel bringing back Feldman as Tommy. Say what you will about Feldman, but if he stepped back into the role of the only character to ever really put Jason down (twice if you count part 6), then I'm all over that, even if they restart form part 4.

Jason X = movie 10

Jason remake = movie 12

Is nobody else excited about this, if it happens. I'm totally stoked if it really goes through. As much as I love Jason, after part 6, the sequels all sucked, both stories and characters, totally departing from realism (undead guy excluded). FvJ was more of a Freddy movie with Jason in it, so it gets a pass, and the remake Jason isn't the Jason I love though it's a fair movie. I can't even watch the rest anymore.

I've always wished they'd pick up the story again from part 6, or remake that sequel bringing back Feldman as Tommy. Say what you will about Feldman, but if he stepped back into the role of the only character to ever really put Jason down (twice if you count part 6), then I'm all over that, even if they restart form part 4.

I am really excited as well. I Loved the remake but since they are done with that and they won't make a sequel to the remake then this project is the best next thing. Specially if people that worked on the originals are working on this.
I know the odds are against it but I really really hope (or wish) that it does happen. I am totally behind Corey on this one, I hope he makes it happen I fully support him for doing it.

Jason X = movie 10

Jason remake = movie 12

Have you seen Lost Boys 2? :lol

Maybe, but I got the feeling he'd moved on. You read how much he loved the role and how much Freddy vs. Jason broke his heart. I don't think he'd want to put himself through that again.

Yeah, felt real bad for him when I read how they jerked him big time. They didn't even have the balls to say he was going to be recast. Big time ****** bag move right there.

Back