My display, what to display?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have 3 lines I have room to display in my room. I have to pick one of the three:

1) All X-Men and Marvel

Comiquettes: Beast, Iceman Excl, Angel, Psylocke, Colossus, Punisher, Daredevil, Spider-man and a Logan custom. I will display with this Storm PF and Deadpool when they are released

2)

My 4 favorite video game franchises of all time and hot damn have I loved video games in my life

Tychus Findlay, Diablo 3 Overthrown, and Arthas

3)

My 4 favorite comic book characters

Batman PF, Logan custom, Punisher comiquette, and Spider-man comiquette.

I'm torn, option 1 leaves me with the most by far to look at but I feel it's just damn much

Video games are my ultimate love and Tychus Findlay is how I got started on SideShow. Blizzard is my God

Option 3's good even though I don't love comics as much as I did video games.

go with option 4

Iceman, Angel, Colossus, Spider-man, Tychus Findlay, Diablo 3 Overthrown, Arthas, and Batman PF

i think there's nothing wrong with mixing up so i just selected those figures based on the last three lines you wrote

i think there's nothing wrong with mixing up so i just selected those figures based on the last three lines you wrote

Thanks for the advice but....what exactly did you base it on?

My favorite statues would have to Punisher, Arthas, Deadpool, Logan, Angel, Spider-man. Think maybe that's good?

Maybe Batman

yeah, i think just because you pick that lineup it doesnt mean you cant mix it up every few months. that's what makes collecting fun.

i based my choices on the fact that you picked lots of comiquettes, you said you loved video games and so i selected a few from the 1st and 3rd selection and all of the ones on the 2nd selection

Man, display whatever you want but start displaying already. :D We need to see PICS! And only then we can say if ok or not :wink1::hi5:

6c1fd90e870774bac33430ae9f2095c0.jpg

0c7b4e1f026920c4ab1c848e30c98d0b.jpg

139c8e0896c6eeebd03437078aabec9d.jpg

b1f649b75dbbf4fce7c02a9a29bdc1e5.jpg

ad8e38c9dfef9c65517c69d0e42e3722.jpg

Back