Modification/Customization for the Enterbay HD 1/4 Batman Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydeous

Apprentice
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey guys, thought that I'd make a thread for all the customization of the EB 1/4 Bats so that it would be easier to view instead of going through hundreds of pages on the original thread.

Post them here if you can, instead of me having to screen through and move it :panic::lol

:peace

Great idea. I heard about mods to the EB figure but have no idea what any of them are besides moving the cape magnets :lol

That would be great Maglor! I am considering getting this figure and your mods are a definite most do.

I heavily mod my Batman, specially the waist area. Followed Maglor's video plus a bit of my own. I took out the plastic piece from the back, cut part of the suit where the two holes sustain the piece and made new ones. Put the plastic piece back and now the belt rest perfectly on the waist. The suit is thick, so I got no problems gluing the ends from the edges. Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures of the process. I can only show you the finish product.

I am going to revive this thread by showing you the ultimate mod of the Enterbay Batman, achieving the same proportion as the Hot Toys 1/4 TDKR. Looking at both figures for hours, I came to the conclusion that the EB Batman was too big and out of proportion. So all the mods were done to the EB and I did nothing to the HT. The only problem with the HT is that the cowl is a bit small; also, the neck is a bit thin. EB cowl is perfect, the problem was the torso. Here is a crappy picture of the mod done and how close it looks in proportion with the HT. I have lots of pictures of how I did it, so I will add them later. Stay tuned.
batmanbegins16.jpg

Last edited:
Ok, here is what I did. After very close inspection, I realized that cutting part of the ankles of the EB was not the right aproach. Arms and legs were the same size in both figures. As I said, the problem was the torso, so I decided to undress the figure.
batmanbegins3.jpg

After taking off the padding, you can see the torso being too long.
batmanbegins4.jpg

I cut the ball and socket of the upper torso and made a cut of the excess middle part.
batmanbegins5.jpg

Perfect cut, you can see the rubber padding that covers the articulation removed.
batmanbegins6.jpg

Made more cutting and sanding. About to put the upper torso with a little chunk of epoxy putty.
batmanbegins8.jpg

Let it dry for a couple of hours. Testing the body and now both figures have the same proportion and exactly the same size. EB cowl looks big but with the suit on, the head looks just about right.
batmanbegins9.jpg

Dressing up the figure, a little bit of pubic hair for more realism :lol
batmanbegins10.jpg

Padding on the trapezius and more padding on the chest.
batmanbegins11.jpg

Gluing everything back.
batmanbegins12.jpg

I had done this mod before the torso mod. Took all the excess padding for the belt to fit right. But the waist on the suit was loose so I cut the ends on the back of the suit with the two holes, made new ones and now the suit has the right waist shape.
batmanbegins14.jpg

batmanbegins15.jpg

Last edited:
Finally, both figures can now be next to each other. Bought an extra HT belt and fits really nice on the EB.
batmanbegins19.jpg

batmanbegins18.jpg

batmanbegins20.jpg

Looks fantastic. I want to try the HT belt and boots on the EB figure eventually. Just don't want to ruin the poses the figs are in right now.

Great job on the body! :clap
Not for the faint of heart.
Personally I would have also added a bit of padding on the skinny legs.

Yeah that looks good and all but now both figures are out of scale!I guess in the end,it comes down to what makes you happy so CONGRATS!I know that was a real eyesore for you!^_^

Thanks. Yeah, it was a real eyesore for me. I don't mind if they are out of scale, these are the only figures I will keep in 1/4-1/4.4 and both are displayed together. With the same height, sharing the same belt and cape, they look like they were done by the same brand.
batmans3.jpg

Last edited:
Impressive work.

I'm not totally clear on what you did with the extra length of the suit after shortening the body underneath.

Back