Hello, I'm Tom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Web_Head91

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've lurked on here for a while, popping in every now and then. But I finally signed up so I can join in the discussions. I'm 21, I moved from the US to the UK earlier this year.

As a child, I mostly just collected McDonald's Happy Meal toys, along with toys from Disney films. I still love Disney and so I have a lot of Disney figures and such, but since my early teens, I've branched out and I collect figures from films, video games, and the like. I sum it up by saying that I collect anything that's cool. :wink1:

I used to only collect six inch figures, with a few 3 3/4 inch figures thrown into the mix. Recently, though, I've really developed a love for 1/6 scale figures. I am a huge Spider-Man fan and I am awaiting the arrival of my Amazing Spider-Man Hot Toys figure. I also have a 1/6 Jack Shephard figure from Lost (I'm currently on the last season and am loving it). At the moment, I'm also making a custom Cobb figure from Inception. I'll be sure to post pictures when I'm finished!

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, Tom! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Back