Who's your all time favorite Modern Horror Maniac???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your favorite Modern Horror Maniac ???

• Freddy Krueger from ANOES

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Leatherface from TCM

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Chucky from Childs play

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Norman Bates from Psycho

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • The alien from Alien

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Ghostface from Scream

• The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers

• Pinhead From Hellraiser

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Others

Votes: 13 22.8%

• Total voters

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
It would be fun if Sideshow could expand the Modern Horror/New line horror line...Which Maniac is your favorite ??? Lets say from a time period from Psycho to today....

pinhead.gif

IN PF....
I love Norman Bates, but if we're talking future figures there is no one I want more than Pinhead!!!!

Last edited:
tough pick for me bewtixt Pinhead and Leatherface.
.. but since we have Leatherface in the pipeline the demon pimp it is

Wow. I had to read that list a couple times before I fully understood that Ghostface and the Creeper made the list but Michael Myers, THE modern horror icon, didn't make the list! :google

Good poll... I had to decide between Pinhead and Leatherface (all are great). But the senseless brutality of Leatherface just barely edged him out.

Do you own that poster DA? It is badass! I'd love to have a giant 3D poster!

Yeah why didn't Michael Myers make the list? He IS the horror icon. He is creepier than the rest of them. The Creeper makes the list and not him? :rolleyes:

Nice poll!

I like so many of them. :)

Myers should be on it though and would be my choice. Classic Jason or Pinhead second.

I am working on my horror display and it includes pics of horror icons. First one is finished (below, you will love it Shai). Next one will have: Leatherface, Tall Man, Exorcist, and Chucky.

I really hope Sideshow gives us more Modern Horror PF pieces, as they deserve the PF treatment.

fj1.jpg

Duhhhhhhhhhhh:google :google :google :banghead :banghead :banghead :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ,I forgot about Michael Myer.lolllllllll....

*hides in shame*

Well I had to vote others and by others I mean Michael Myers!!!!! :D

I voted Freddy.
Michael Myers should have been on the list,He would have been my second choice though:D

Hard poll,as I like chucky as well and Jason.

I'd say that Myers definetely deserves a spot on that list and he freaks me out more than Jason, but the ol' Hock-headed mongoloid is still my favorite Horror icon.

And GB....I WISH I had that poster.... Found this online and I have to find out where to get it. I could finally have the poster I need for my Jason setup. :rock

Back