ISNT DOOM PF HARD TO GET OR WHAT ?!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just an observation here.....I was looking for a Doom PF ON EBAY...mAN THIS FIGURE IS GETTING RARER BY THE MINUTE, THEIR IS CURRENTLY NONE AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT ON THE BAY....And the exclusive is now impossible to get at a decent price....I think its The best Pf statue Sideshow has released so far in any of their licences..and I think this statue will be right there with the predator maquette,gray hulk vs,and the original balrog as one of the most valuable and enjoyable statue done by Sideshow.I think I need this.

Yeah I see this one rising and maintaining a higher value. Ended up cancelling mine long before they shipped but don't regret it. As great a PF as it is it just wasn't for me.

Good luck tracking one down

I also cancelled my exclusive just before they started shipping. Just didn't have room for it and it didn't quite fit in with the rest of my collection.

i never got off the wait list and should have bought one off of evil-bay when it was up. oh well. there hasn't been one up for a few weeks now. i'll find one one day...iron man needs him.

They do seem to be harder to come by. Something I've noticed too recently.
What have the recent auctions gone for? $400 or so?

SolidLiquidFox said:
it's like a support group up in here...

We want our Doom ...

support%20group.jpg

Wait that doesn't sound right?!

:monkey2

LOTRFan said:

Where can I get that picture on the back wall?

I just know that when things are going rough and I'm feeling discouraged, if I could look up and see such an inspirational picture featuring the word "perseverance," that I would somehow find the strength to carry on.

I could put it right next to the picture I have of the cat barely hanging from a tree branch with the caption, "Hang in there!!" That one always does the trick!!!

:D :D :D

it is soooo great that it seems that everyone is keeping it. I myself will keep mine and now awaiting for my Iron man comiq. and Old West GR maq. :monkey5 I believe these two will be on top of the chain as well.

tomandshell said:
Where can I get that picture on the back wall?

I just know that when things are going rough and I'm feeling discouraged, if I could look up and see such an inspirational picture featuring the word "perseverance," that I would somehow find the strength to carry on.

I could put it right next to the picture I have of the cat barely hanging from a tree branch with the caption, "Hang in there!!" That one always does the trick!!!

:D :D :D

I have always looked to this in times of need ...

so_funny_.jpg

tomandshell said:
Only one thing could have kept them sane through such an ordeal. Now we know how they did it:

signingpartywe2.jpg

Mmmm bop ..... budubba, da mmmmmmmmmm bop ........

They make it look so easy! :eek:

NSFolsom said:
Why, it's my favorite piece that I own. :) I wouldn't give it up for anything. Not even an Exclusive Predator Maquette.

Predator maquette is impressive but there will always be the upcoming Cinemaquette to rival it.

Doom PF exclusive with the Archieve Set is in a whole other level for a Marvel character.

I love my PF Doom Ex.:D :chew :chew :chew

In fact, it's my favorite piece outsides my PF color Dracula which is still my favorite collectible PERIOD!!

I also feel that the exclusive chalise is the best SS PF exclusive so far. It makes Vader's mouse droid, Leia's extra arm, Ben's training droid, and all the other exclusives look silly IMO.

Yea, one of the few that aren't leaving my collection anytime soon--right up there with the Balrog, Cave Troll, and Sentinel Vs X-men.

Back