• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1:6 Indiana Jones Grail Diary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Figure5901

Super Freak
Reaction score
Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade 1:6 Custom Grail Diary.
  • The Grail Diary which has a leather cover, 42 pages, marbled end pages and an accurate elastic closure. The Diary is 1.08" in height. The images on the pages are from the prop used in the movie.
  • A wrapped package addressed to Indiana Jones simulating the mailed Grail Diary Indiana Jones received. Wrapped in real twine.
  • 6 inserts including: a Camel cigarette wrapper, an old photo of Indy and his father, a 1899 silver certificate dollar, a 100 franc note, a blue train ticket, plus an article about the Grail.
  • A 1:6 Grail tablet rubbing printed on a high quality translucent vellum paper similar to the one used in the movie.
These sets are $45.00 which includes free shipping to U.S. addresses.
Give that Indiana Jones or Henry Jones figure the quality diary he deserves. Send me a PM if interested, I answer all inquiries promptly.
Check out a review by a resent customer:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115627&page=2

noname_zpsa5ccbb46.jpeg

Last edited:
That is amazing! If you have any left aster the holidays I would be totally interested.

I really want this but I'm broke as jizoke right now...how long will these be available?

No problem, I will be making these as long as there is interest. So far the response has been incredible. Thank you to all those you have ordered. When you get this you will not be disappointed. :blissy

Gonna buy one of these bro, just waitin for payday...just finished collecting all of the mfisher Raiders accessories and sovereign jacket...your grail diary is next. Does it fit in the handbag by any chance? Just curious :)

IMAG0109.jpg

Back