• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling my custom Imaresqd (Adam) Heath Ledger Joker figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wbss21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Interrogation Joker sold.

Cop Joker sold.

The Cop figure I'm asking $1,100 for, again, because of the sculpt, of which Adam only ever made two, plus the body and the outfit. Or if you want to make a best offer, send me a PM.

Let me know if you're interested and we'll see if we can work something out.

Jokerinnaturallight116-2.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight094-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight096-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight101-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight103-1.jpg

Jokerinnaturallight114-1.jpg

Link with more pictures. Just scroll through the pages:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100397

Last edited:
Hi, Just sent you over a pm!!!

Will you be listing the "Man Who Laughs" sculpt as well?

Edit: Actually sent over 2 pm's, :lol:wave:wave

Last edited:
Good luck with it....be nice to get but with the 2.0 coming...

Bad form Odell :lecture

We all know 2.0 is coming, but this Joker will remain special. That HS and paintjob will never be topped.

Its not the same as Kojun's Carlito where Blitzway is releasing a cheaper and more accurate looking Carlito.

I can't wait to get 2.0, but if I had the money I would be all over this one.

I have seen both of these heads in hand and as good as they look in the pics they look even better in hand.the cop head is insane,I own the other cop head from adam and I can tell whoever buys this will be very impressed.this is argubly 2 of adams best pieces,heck they are 2 of the best joker sculpts ever done.the buyer will imediatly have one of the best joker collections out there,good luck with the sale,they truly are amazing

For the money that is asked for this figure, it should make every other Jokers look like a Ken doll. It doesn't though. It is the best I've seen, without a doubt but for the price of 10 DX 2.0s....it's not THAT good lol.

This is not a figure for me because I just couldn't invest a trip to Disney into a collectible without feeling immense guilt. But that doesn't take away from its awesomeness and if I was a single guy.....

For the money that is asked for this figure, it should make every other Jokers look like a Ken doll. It doesn't though. It is the best I've seen, without a doubt but for the price of 10 DX 2.0s....it's not THAT good lol.

This is not a figure for me because I just couldn't invest a trip to Disney into a collectible without feeling immense guilt. But that doesn't take away from its awesomeness and if I was a single guy.....

The price doesn't just reflect the quality over the HT sculpt though, it also reflects the rarity. There's only a handful of these out there.

The HT will have what 10,000 pieces? Maybe more?

I don't collect stuff for it's rarity personally, the only thing that matters to me is quality and for me if I had the money right now i'd buy these in a heartbeat just for their quality.

The price doesn't just reflect the quality over the HT sculpt though, it also reflects the rarity. There's only a handful of these out there.

The HT will have what 10,000 pieces? Maybe more?

I don't collect stuff for it's rarity personally, the only thing that matters to me is quality and for me if I had the money right now i'd buy these in a heartbeat just for their quality.

Very good point about the rarity. I didn't mean to sound like I think it's over priced. It's a rare, beautiful piece that I would love to own someday. If someone is willing to pay that price, then that's what it's worth. I was more commenting on it making Dx2.0 look bad. I don't think it does. But I'd also be the first to admit this is nicer than 2.0.

I'm waiting for MRMs new sculpt. It looks fantastic to me and I'd love to see comparison pics.

Good Luck with the sale. If I were the buyer, I would ask wbss21 to not disclose my name. Too many envious and judgemental people on these boards.

Back