Bishoujo Power Girl statue review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've had a run of great items to review - it continues tonight with the very cool Bishoujo Power Girl statue. I'm loving these girls more with every release- you can find the review at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Thanks for sharing, I was waiting for your review.
I can't wait to get mine.

The DC bishoujo figures are turning out great. IMO, better then the Marvel lineup. I guess that's why I have all the DC lineup instead of Marvel.

The DC bishoujo figures are turning out great. IMO, better then the Marvel lineup. I guess that's why I have all the DC lineup instead of Marvel.

Me too. :hi5:

Recently, I decided to collect all the marvel bishoujo as well and bought ms. marvel, storm and elektra. But I changed my mind and want to focus on DC bishoujo only. Now I ended up regretting of making purchases on these marvel bishoujo. Have to sell them asap.:slap
If anyone who is interested please PM me.

Me too. :hi5:

Recently, I decided to collect all the marvel bishoujo as well and bought ms. marvel, storm and elektra. But I changed my mind and want to focus on DC bishoujo only. Now I ended up regretting of making purchases on these marvel bishoujo. Have to sell them asap.:slap
If anyone who is interested please PM me.

Sure I'll give you a PM :D

I thought the WW statue in this line was nearly perfect, but the PG statue is a big miss in my opinion. The legs are good, but the upper body doesn't really say "Power" to me and it's not just the boobs, the arms and shoulders etc. are too petite.

As much as I dont want to spend extra money to collect the bishoujo line, its getting really hard not to get such good looking statues

Wow this one is getting harder to find. Most shops are selling out. She's looks great! May buy one soon!

Back