SideShow BlackFriday New Goblin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

styleznma

Super Freak
Reaction score
it was late last night decided to check my email from bed and got an email from sideshow 89$ off :panic: the New Goblin (code: BFWGOBLIN) for the first 30 orders, being that i was 12 hours after the email i was sure they were sold out of the deals but BAM :yess: it worked making it just 80 bucks, how could you pass up that deal?

So did anybody else partake in this awesome deal?

:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

it was late last night decided to check my email from bed and got an email from sideshow 89$ off :panic: the New Goblin (code: BFWGOBLIN) for the first 30 orders, being that i was 12 hours after the email i was sure they were sold out of the deals but BAM :yess: it worked making it just 80 bucks, how could you pass up that deal?

So did anybody else partake in this awesome deal?

:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

Congratulations... I really hope you are pleased with this one. I am not into HTs, but it is a fun looking piece.:wave

Welcome to the Doll Section, and I agree - I started collecting Hot Toys because of the variety in posing. Statues (or unposable dolls as I'll call them here) don't do anything for me.

I for one DID pick up a New Goblin Doll for the low low price of $80 not long after the email came through on Monday. I think they were bluffing with the "first 30 orders" thing, as I've seen at least 10-12 people on here who posted that they bought it.

My feeling was, worst case scenario was I could just flip him on Ebay for $130 minimum and make a few bucks. But now I'm hoping that Black Spidey also goes on sale this week, so I can buy him and pose the two "dolls" together.

Welcome to the Doll Section, and I agree - I started collecting Hot Toys because of the variety in posing. Statues (or unposable dolls as I'll call them here) don't do anything for me.

I for one DID pick up a New Goblin Doll for the low low price of $80 not long after the email came through on Monday. I think they were bluffing with the "first 30 orders" thing, as I've seen at least 10-12 people on here who posted that they bought it.

My feeling was, worst case scenario was I could just flip him on Ebay for $130 minimum and make a few bucks. But now I'm hoping that Black Spidey also goes on sale this week, so I can buy him and pose the two "dolls" together.

Wow, if they put Black Spidy "Action Figure" on sale, i'll buy it right up no questions asked and i'll sell the sandman stand to make up some of the difference, did you see that New Goblin Head Sculpt with out mask is selling for 35$ making it even cheaper if your like me and can just live with the masked head

Well bad news, I posted on the SSC FB page inquiring about the odds of Black Spidey going on sale this week, and SSC replied "not good". Bummer.

Are these going out randomly? I have Black Friday codes 3 and 7, ones for a statue ones for a Medi doll...is there a thread with all the codes up yet?

Back