Suitable accessories for 1/6 Lucius Fox & Alfred Pennyworth (BB, TDK, TDKR)??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In advance:

Actually I opened a thread like this before but for some reason it was just used by all the guys who don't want to see a 1/6 Lucius Fox nor an Alfred Pennyworth.
Maybe it was partially my own fault as i wrote HT in the title and this could have been misleading, actually I just did this as Hot Toys is the only company that could possibly bring those two (licensed).
In the end, the thread was just deleted without a comment. - Not the fair way.

I'm okay with someone holding an other opinion but please: Don't crash this thread this time, as there are a lot of collectors who would like to see such figures by Hot Toys and if you don't, please open an own thread with the title:

"All the reasons why ther shouldn't be licensed 1/6 Lucius Fox & Alfred Pennyworth figures" or something like that. :)

This thread is just about possible accessories for those two characters, as it wouldn't make a lot sense to bring them without any.

Last edited:
Pretty much just suits lol, lucious could come with a number of cases and gadgets but Alfred maybe just a Cain or golf club

Alfred: serving tray & dishes, newspaper, golf clubs....him holding Bruce's cape & cowl could be cool too.

Lucius is a bit harder: maybe a cell phone, clip board or holding one of Bruce's gauntlets...

Here are my Kitbashed Fox & Penny. Nothing with my Caine Alfred, just him standing there with arms behind his back, butler style. I decided to give Lucius a briefcase with some batarangs, mini mines & Grappling Gun. As he is like the parts man for Batman.

I can give you a link of where I got some of the stuff from if you want.

DSCF3057.jpg
DSCF3058.jpg
DSCF3059.jpg

Thank you all for the first good accessorie ideas for those two! :clap

Nice display shells075! Would really be interested in a link for such a briefcase.

Back