Hi - Life/Product Photographer and Figure collector from IL.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KumaStyle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone since I'm getting into 1/6th scale at this point. I collect mostly mecha, but have recently started getting into 1/6th scale hero figures.

I do photography and both video and photo/written reviews on my site (in sig), but really I just wanted to say hi, and get more involved with the community as my collecting grows.

wavesmile.gif
:welcome1: to the :FREAK: Show, TJ! :duff
wavesmile.gif

Thanks guys. Quick question: I tried to respond to a post in one of the forums, and it said it needs manager approval? How long does that last for?

Per FAQ's

"If you've just registered and can't post that's because every new registration has to be email verified and then approved. Sometimes the email verification gets stopped by your spam filter - check the junk folder. You won't even show up for approval if you aren't email verified.

If you've received and responded to the email verification and it's been over 24 hours since you registered there may be a problem with your registration.

If you are posting from a country with high spam rates you might have a problem.

If the ISP your email is coming through is a free emailer or is known for spam - you might have a problem.

If the registration username is obscene or has numbers in it - you might have a problem.

So if you haven't received an approval notice after 24 hours - then you should email [email protected] if you're not a spammer."

And welcome to the forums. Enjoy your pics/vids on TFW2005. Great work! What 1/6 lines are you looking at getting into?

Hey, thanks man! It looks like it's only popping up the approval thing when I post one with links or pics.

I'm getting HT Classics Predator next for a PRedator vs. Batman display on my shelf. I'm doing the 89 Batmobile hoping that my Super Alloy one will fit in it, and outside of that, I'm not sure. I was REALLY enamored with that Colossus stature from HT... but... it's a statue, lol. I'm hoping a poseable version comes one day.

And, that's the big thing: I'm more into cartoon aesthetics on hero characters, so even though I think they're great, it's hard for me to find some of the more realistic molds that I like.

Back