next Vs diorama is....spidey vs venom!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
I was hoping for characters, we haven't had yet, but great news nontheless!

same here. SS seems to enjoy creating the same characters over and over again. may be it is because they do not have the licence for other characters. regardless, I will buy this diaroma as well. because I am still angry to myself for cancelling Sentinel exclusive in March

This will be the first VS piece I may have to seriously consider. I really like both characters alot.

We'll see how it looks next week.

Damn, I was hoping to be able to stop at just 2. Can't wait to see it next week.

It must be big because she said is space is a issue you might want to think about the Spiderman PF.

I was hoping for some new characters or comiquette or PF but o well, this should be pretty cool looking.

I'm on dial-up here, can somebody please tell me who the characters are so I don't have to sit here forever waiting for the podcast to load?

yet, another movie related Marvel release.

That Silver Surfer piece from Sideshow is looking to be out veeeeery soon I think.

Needless to say, I am all over this one. I am glad I don't collect any other Marvel line. These dioramas are the best and they are coming out at a faster pace.

I know dude.it pretty late, I'm tired myself

exclusive?..............the usual.......chang-o-head with spidey/ peter parker head?

pitchin said:
I know dude.it pretty late, I'm tired myself

exclusive?..............the usual.......chang-o-head with spidey/ peter parker head?
Or Brock head. Ooooh, or both. :D

Back