Hawkeye Archive set next

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
:chew :chew :chew

09012006023832oq6.jpg

Last edited:
Confirmed in the newsletter.

But how are you getting scoops on the Plo Koon and Spidey VS. diorama?!?

DOH: Podcast is out on Thursday, not Friday...

"Sideshow is gearing up for Fall with tons of awesome promotions and surprises in the works. Here's a hot tip from our very own Mistress of the Web: Watch the Sideshow newsletter closely next week, as we will be announcing our best in-stock promotion EVER! We guarantee that you will be as excited as we are when you find out the details. Sideshow is definitely the place to be in September!"

This was from the last newsletter...where is the promotion? are they referring to the golden ticket?

Last edited:
carbo-fation said:
This line is getting to be awesome! From what little I could see, it comes with the bow, the arrows, and his helmet!

looks like some kinda sachet with straps to hold the arrows aswell

gambit said:
Actually, ahotugh I do not know the character, I always like the previous statues by other companies.

So if SS will do, I will definitely buy.

I just hope they do a PF because there are plenty of comiquettes out there (Hard Hero and Bowen).

Vader AL said:
"Sideshow is gearing up for Fall with tons of awesome promotions and surprises in the works. Here's a hot tip from our very own Mistress of the Web: Watch the Sideshow newsletter closely next week, as we will be announcing our best in-stock promotion EVER! We guarantee that you will be as excited as we are when you find out the details. Sideshow is definitely the place to be in September!"

This was from the last newsletter...where is the promotion? are they referring to the golden ticket?

Yup.:cool:

It's about time!!! Can't wait to get the Hawkeye archive set. Looks like it will come with his trademark cowboy hat, plunger, and volleyball. Awesome!!!

gal.mash.2.jpg

Vader AL said:

This is no big deal for me. Contests or drawings that require luck aren't my specialty. This will be cool for the five people, but I am not lucky enough to end up with one of the golden ones so I won't bother. I would rather have a guaranteed hat or mug than a potential big gift card. And I still have the $10 one from SDCC and haven't used it. Don't need another. Good luck to all of you who try for it, though!!!

:chew this is wayyyy cool!!! count me in for the Hawkeye set up.

SolidLiquidFox said:
I think Green Arrow is better than Hawkeye.

:D

Booooooooooooooooo..............bad joke..............isn't Green Arrow with that other silly company that tries to make comic books?

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.................heres to hopeing we gets a statue as well.............

tomandshell said:
This is no big deal for me. Contests or drawings that require luck aren't my specialty. This will be cool for the five people, but I am not lucky enough to end up with one of the golden ones so I won't bother. I would rather have a guaranteed hat or mug than a potential big gift card. And I still have the $10 one from SDCC and haven't used it. Don't need another. Good luck to all of you who try for it, though!!!

I feel the same way Tom. I could probably order one of every in stock item and still not get it. Its very cool of Sideshow to offer a few $500 gifts cards, but I wont be getting one. Mainly because theres nothing in-stock that intrests me.

Back