How much are OOP Sideshow star wars figures worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

omegaglory1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, got a question for the folks on this forum.

How much do Sideshow's star wars 1:6 figures appreciate in value? I'm on the hunt for some figures, mainly Commander Praji and the stormtroopers which I know have been out of production for some time. So I want to know how much I could expect to pay for such figures. That's factoring in figures that may have been opened and displayed.

A good gauge is to use the Ebay advanced look up and see what the figures you are wanting have been actually selling for rather than just what people are asking. ANother thing to do is watch the sales boards here. Alos of people will sell cheaper here since they don't have to pay the Ebay fees.

Also, make sure you know what you are paying for. If you don't get a box with the figure or its not all present, that usually makes the price dive; also exclusives will usually run more, so don't price exclusives then pay that for a standard if they're selling at a different price range.

Good Luck! :wave

A good gauge is to use the Ebay advanced look up and see what the figures you are wanting have been actually selling for rather than just what people are asking. ANother thing to do is watch the sales boards here. Alos of people will sell cheaper here since they don't have to pay the Ebay fees.

Also, make sure you know what you are paying for. If you don't get a box with the figure or its not all present, that usually makes the price dive; also exclusives will usually run more, so don't price exclusives then pay that for a standard if they're selling at a different price range.

Good Luck! :wave

Everything Niltusk said is spot on. At the moment stormtroopers are going for about 170-250$ it all depends on condition and REG/EXC. If your patient and just want a stormtrooper there are a few that show up without boxes or some minor problem that sell for under 100$.

Everything Niltusk said is spot on. At the moment stormtroopers are going for about 170-250$ it all depends on condition and REG/EXC. If your patient and just want a stormtrooper there are a few that show up without boxes or some minor problem that sell for under 100$.

Righty ho.

Back