The Official T-800 Comparison Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennykillek

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I think it would be best for all of us if there was one thread comparing the various upscale T-800s. This would allow those undecided on which to purchase (such as myself) an easier method to come to this decision, it would clean up some of the other threads of this kind of thing, and I think it's a fun discussion. My two cents is that both Hot Toys figures have better outfits and articulation, but the Enterbay figure has by far the best headsculpt.

[ame="https://youtu.be/AHdLBaNt3DQ"]https://youtu.be/AHdLBaNt3DQ[/ame]My thoughts will become clear after the full review

I don't see any takers on this :lol

I don't want to compare, I want them all :pray:

Yeah this thread could become a battle ground for opinions and I'm not interested in getting entangled in a battle of whos opinion is right:panic: This thread is going no where I'm interested in traveling:peace

I would buy the MMS117, the DX10 and the DX13. Sell the other heads and only keep both DX13 heads. Then make a recast of the cleaner less BD head, fill the narrow gaps and make two recasts of it for MMS 117 and DX10. Paint them and it's done.

The MMS117 and the DX10 heads are clearly not done to Arnie's likeness, but the DX13 looks like spot-on Arnie! This is a Fact!

Well, I love my EB T-800 (Have him kitted out with the cyberdyne gear). I was considering selling it so I could get the BD HT... couldn't bring myself to do it :lol They have their own qualities each, I think the DX10/DX13 look too young but have more accurate hair and forehead. So I'm going to get the BD HT and justify it as them being different scales :lol

But yeah, no winners, just opinions and they all have their qualities. I do however think the old MMS release has nothing on any of the otherT-800s :lol

I would buy the MMS117, the DX10 and the DX13. Sell the other heads and only keep both DX13 heads. Then make a recast of the cleaner less BD head, fill the narrow gaps and make two recasts of it for MMS 117 and DX10. Paint them and it's done.

The MMS117 and the DX10 heads are clearly not done to Arnie's likeness, but the DX13 looks like spot-on Arnie! This is a Fact!

Nope. <--This is fact. ;)

:lol The DX10 and DX13 are the same sculpt. You would go through all that trouble just to make a softer DX10 by recasting a production DX13.

:rotfl

Okay, explain at what point you think they decided the revised DX10 was not good enough and they decided to revise it again?

Yup. My money's on same sculpt. The DX 13 doesn't look soft because it's the prototype. When it comes out it'll probably end up like the DX 10. Of course, I hope to God we witness a miracle and HT reverts back to better paint apps and defined sculpts.

Yup. My money's on same sculpt. The DX 13 doesn't look soft because it's the prototype. When it comes out it'll probably end up like the DX 10. Of course, I hope to God we witness a miracle and HT reverts back to better paint apps and defined sculpts.

Exactly. They revised the DX10, sent it to production at some point, and used the DX10 as the base for the DX13. There is no way a company would do it any other way unless they are in the business of wasting money, and we know HT is not.

Well, you tell me...

WxSvt.jpg

Back