New Ecko X StarWars Clothes with Chewy Hoodie Goodness!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furyan

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
New Star WarsxEcko collabo. I want a Chewy Hoodie now! Looks comfy :) That Vader bomber too:drool

pECKO1-13210375dt.jpg

pECKO1-13210374_detail2_dt.jpg

pECKO1-6478067v250.jpg

pECKO1-13062964dt.jpg

pECKO1-13062964_detail3_dt.jpg

pECKO1-13062973dt.jpg

More here : https://www.shopecko.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3880008&cp=12240331.12337786

Not digging any of them tbh. I think they all look kind of cheap. The Boba almost had me, but they should have made it look a little more like his armor instead of having a big boba head over the left breast. :lol

Edit: After looking again, I do like the rebel flight jacket as long as it doesn't have something stupid written on the back of it. they're trying too hard. :monkey2

Last edited:
I think they're all horrible. :lol I do like the reverse side of the Chewie hoodie though. I do own an ecko SW shirt. It's an all black and white OT characters shirt. I love it. It's my favorite shirt next to my KISS Dressed to Kill shirt. :D

I like the X-wing jacket and the reverse side of the chewy jacket. don't think I could bring myself to buy them though

Nah, is the Chewbacca coat reversable with the brown Rebellion logo side as well?..if so, then thats a nice coat..i want it...rest of them look crap.

I like the reverse side of the chewee hood but the others seem kinda cheesy to me. If they wouldn't of put the boba fett head patch on the front of it the jacket would look better.

I didn't even realize that was the Chewie jacket reversed, my wife had a very similar jacket (Non star wars) a few years back.

I like the reverse side of the chewee hood but the others seem kinda cheesy to me. If they wouldn't of put the boba fett head patch on the front of it the jacket would look better.

Thats what I was thinking about a few of them. They're basic design is not horrible, but it looks like they're trying too hard.

I would so wear that Rebel Pilot jacket though and not give a crap what anybody thought. Wish it didn't have the hood though. :lol

Thats what I was thinking about a few of them. They're basic design is not horrible, but it looks like they're trying too hard.

I would so wear that Rebel Pilot jacket though and not give a crap what anybody thought. Wish it didn't have the hood though. :lol

Good point if the rebel flight jacket didn't have a hood I would be ordering it now lol.

I just can't get into these... cool idea, but I think I'd look like a complete idiot (moreso than usual) wearing any of these :lol

I'm secure enough, and good looking enough(and geeky enough) to pull off the bomber jacket. (Vader)

Back