Realy cool vintage style custom Horror figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ditch

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just came upon these on the net what a cool idea and some of the figures are not bad at all i realy like the Dawn Of The Dead ones.
These are for sale here as well as other 70s and 80s film figures.
https://stores.ebay.com/Old-Colony-Hobbies?_rdc=1

KGrHqRoIFFDTu0uUBQNle5o60_1.jpg

fake-horror-toy8.jpg

fake-horror-toy1.jpg

fake-horror-toy4.jpg

hes been making those for awhile now

they are cool, i just cant justify the prices for my collection. i know they arnt that expensive but i can find better things to spend my money on

Those are really cool!

Vintagerebelfleettrooper.jpg

I bought this off ebay awhile back. It is made with vintage parts and as close as an officially release I'll ever see.

Only cost me $10 only bidder. :)

Those are really cool!

Vintagerebelfleettrooper.jpg

I bought this off ebay awhile back. It is made with vintage parts and as close as an officially release I'll ever see.

Only cost me $10 only bidder. :)

Thats cool, I wouldn't mind haivng some custom made backings like that for some of my vintage collectibles, wonder if Evilface or corrose can do this type of stuff with their printing mojo.

Thats cool, I wouldn't mind haivng some custom made backings like that for some of my vintage collectibles, wonder if Evilface or corrose can do this type of stuff with their printing mojo.

Yeah that would be great!

My figure's card back is just plain white. I'd love to see it look like a real card back.

Back