Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Sarah and Cameron Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your much better off doing a little searching and making your own figure of these two. No way SS is gonna get around to making them.

I would LOVE a Cameron figure. At one point I subconsciously realized that the reason I wouldn't collect the entire 1/6 Terminator line is because there is no Cameron figure, and everyone in my family loved the character and the show.

Your much better off doing a little searching and making your own figure of these two. No way SS is gonna get around to making them.

I wish I had the skills! But seriously, why not? It would definitely sell even non-terminator fans, because these two are very beautiful ladies, strong characters, sexy... I'd say they would sell way more than the Prison Break figures (no offense to PB fans)

I would LOVE a Cameron figure. At one point I subconsciously realized that the reason I wouldn't collect the entire 1/6 Terminator line is because there is no Cameron figure, and everyone in my family loved the character and the show.

:exactly:

I loved the show too! Sarah and Cameron were the best thing about it. and Summer has already got that other-worldly look about her, it just made her really stand out. She made an impression on a lot of people at the time.

Damn, would love to see her in that pose with the gashes on the back, that head sculpt is pretty sweet too, except I wish the face was undamaged :(

I'm sure more people would love to see these two ladies sculpted by SS :)

Sweet! How do I pick one up? :) Still holding for an SS version too!

Well they may be sold out by now thats the thing. Trevor Grove sculpted them and sold them as unpainted and undrilled headsculpts. It was up to the buyer to find himself a painter and sort out the rest of the figure requirements him/herself.

Your best bet would be to keep an eye on the FS section here to see if anyone sells one or indeed check ebay - search keywords should be Cameron/Sarah Connor Chronicles or also 'River Tam/Firefly/Serenity' which the non-damaged sculpt was mainly intended for I think.

Well they may be sold out by now thats the thing. Trevor Grove sculpted them and sold them as unpainted and undrilled headsculpts. It was up to the buyer to find himself a painter and sort out the rest of the figure requirements him/herself.

Your best bet would be to keep an eye on the FS section here to see if anyone sells one or indeed check ebay - search keywords should be Cameron/Sarah Connor Chronicles or also 'River Tam/Firefly/Serenity' which the non-damaged sculpt was mainly intended for I think.

Thanks mate! I wish I'd known sooner :) I'll keep an eye out for them

Trevor is taking a break from casting heads. I'm sure at some point in the future he might consider casting more.... he does exceptional work and his pricesa are totally reasonable...

Back