• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS : Dog Alien/ AVPR Warrior Alien / T600 . WTT for RE Jill / Dutch/ Lost Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEN475

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

Trying to thing out my collection that has gotten a bit out of hand as well as get some funds to further the addiction.

Here are the items; descriptions containing the particular quirks and pictures are below.

ALIEN 3: DOG ALIEN - $ 225 shipped
AVPR: Warrior alien - $ 235 shipped
T-600 ENDO - $ 135 shipped
T-700 ENDO - $ 160 shipped

Depending on the value of the figure you want to trade, I can either add some cash or credit your figure's value towards the sale.

Hot toys :
Jill Valentine (BSAA)
Dutch from Predator
Lost Predator

If you want to do a trade, have some feedback.

ALIEN 3: DOG ALIEN -
Great looking figure. One elbow joint on the right arm is not pose-able. The rubber around the joint keeps everything together / hides the problem. Not really sure whats going on in there. Looks great. *ps- it takes a tremendous effor to get the right leg on this guy- use a hairdryer and every trick in the book because it is HARD*

AVPR: Warrior alien -
Got this figure brand new off ebay, minus the facehugger. I barely took it out of the box and realized it's foot wont stay on, put it right back in the box. Pretty easy to fix that issue with a light coat of clear nail polish around the ball joint or a bit of masking tape around the ball joint.
Very common issue with the alien figures.

hot-toy_avpr_alien-warrior_08.jpg

75954_10100607211675142_740209337_n.jpg

T-600 ENDO -
T-700 ENDO -

Both figures in good condition. Both come with their base plates, but the people I bought them from did not include the stand that plugs into the base plate, and none of my "standard" hot toys stand plug in either. My apologies. Also T600 has one small repair done to the knob sticking off his knee pack. Picture is below, cannot tell the repair was made now.

557195_10100536383685002_330777236_n.jpg

20404_10100604990167062_1687097680_n.jpg

Prefer shipping within the US. Payment by Paypal, gifted or pay the fees, I dont mind either way.

All items will be shipped priority from an Army Post Office (APO) address overseas. Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.

Thanks!
James

Last edited:
Re: WTS/ WTT Hot toys : Predator / Alien / Terminator lines

Reserved..................................

Reserved !!!!! >.<

Elder traded / sold!

Alice acquired.

Wanted items added, bump it up!

Re: WTS/WTT HAVE : HT Predator / Alien / Terminator. Want: HT Resident Evil + others

Prices reduced bump.

Re: WTS/WTT HAVE : HT Predator / Alien / Terminator. Want: HT Resident Evil + others

Great guy and great stuff here. Jump on that chopper while you can!

Thank you Steve!

Couple of pictures added - bump.

Blump ....

Re: WTS/WTT HAVE : HT Predator / Alien. Want: HT Resident Evil + others

Prices reduced again.

bump it up

I can't believe nobody has jumped on that Chopper yet! You've got some great figures and great prices!!!!

Last edited:
Re: WTS/WTT HAVE : HT Predator / Alien. Want: HT Resident Evil. Prices Reduced!

Reduced prices again bump......

Re: WTS/WTT HAVE : HT Predator / Alien. Want: HT Resident Evil. Prices Reduced!

Bump for a good friend

Re: WTS/WTT HAVE : HT Predator / Alien. Want: HT Resident Evil. Prices Reduced 28NOV

Thank you sir ! :1-1:

Prices lowered again :ohbfrank:
P2 Elder added.

Re: WTS/WTT HAVE : HT Predator / Alien. Want: HT Resident Evil. Prices Reduced 28NOV

bmpddddddddf

PM sent on the Elder

bumpedddddd

Re: WTS/WTT : HT Chopper Predator / Alien. Want: HT Resident Evil. Prices Reduced 28N

bumpedddddd.... elder on hold.

Back