New member from San Diego

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cofphoto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey there, my name is Shawn Richter and I live in San Diego. Seven years ago I didn't own a single comic related item. Then we had our Son, who soon started getting into super heroes, watching them on TV, buying the toys etc.

Now we as a family are hooked. We've been to SDCC each of the last 5 years and this year also went to Wondercon, Comikaze and Long Beach Comic Con. We now collect artwork from the shows and in 2012 I started collecting Hot Toys figures. For now I'm just focusing on Hot Toys super hero figures.

I currently own (in order purchased): Captain America, Odin, Iron Man Mk VI, War Machine, Ghost Rider, two custom Deadpools (thanks to Tony Meis and Ash) and my latest addition is Red Skull. I currently have Hawkeye, TDK DX12, Joker 2.0 and Loki on order.

I'm also a Professional Photographer (not sure if it's cool to post a link here to my website or FB page so I won't but you can always Google my name or just "cofphoto" and you're bound to find me). I'm also a Facebook addict.

Well I guess that's enough for now. But I will leave you with this photo of myself, my Son, his Cousin.....and The Man.

65308_10152067820189460_599860882_n.jpg

Welcome. Great story. I hope to see you at sdcc. It will be my first.

Hey there, my name is Shawn Richter and I live in San Diego. Seven years ago I didn't own a single comic related item. Then we had our Son, who soon started getting into super heroes, watching them on TV, buying the toys etc.

Now we as a family are hooked. We've been to SDCC each of the last 5 years and this year also went to Wondercon, Comikaze and Long Beach Comic Con. We now collect artwork from the shows and in 2012 I started collecting Hot Toys figures. For now I'm just focusing on Hot Toys super hero figures.

I currently own (in order purchased): Captain America, Odin, Iron Man Mk VI, War Machine, Ghost Rider, two custom Deadpools (thanks to Tony Meis and Ash) and my latest addition is Red Skull. I currently have Hawkeye, TDK DX12, Joker 2.0 and Loki on order.

I'm also a Professional Photographer (not sure if it's cool to post a link here to my website or FB page so I won't but you can always Google my name or just "cofphoto" and you're bound to find me). I'm also a Facebook addict.

Well I guess that's enough for now. But I will leave you with this photo of myself, my Son, his Cousin.....and The Man.

65308_10152067820189460_599860882_n.jpg

Welcome neighbor!! :rock!!

:lol

Hey neighbors.

Back