Hot Toys DX Terminator 2 T-800, DKR Batman reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
It's all about the Hot Toys DX figures tonight - I'm checking out the DX T-800, and Jeff Parker is looking at the DX DKR Batman. What more could a Hot Toys fan want? You can find all the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Nice review as always mike, but I think your off on a couple of points, but it all comes down to opinions here so this is my take, first the sculpt is a way better likeness than the mms117 release and second in the articulation section I think you missed the fact that the body now has four new points of articulation in the double jointed elbows and the new shoulder swivel. Other than that your spot on.

arniedx008.jpg

dx10385.jpg

Nice review as always mike, but I think your off on a couple of points, but it all comes down to opinions here so this is my take, first the sculpt is a way better likeness than the mms117 release and second in the articulation section I think you missed the fact that the body now has four new points of articulation in the double jointed elbows and the new shoulder swivel. Other than that your spot on.

Have to agree. Great assessment overall, but the MMS117 does look more stylized and almost caricature like next to the DX10 imho. I'm not seeing that the articulation in any way limits poses this character would actually be put in (he's a large meat covered robot after all, not Spiderman ;) )

Good review... the points about the body are the thing I noticed being off as well. But you probably won't notice the differences if you didn't do a full redress of him due to the tight fitting outfit.

And it's funny... I never thought about how the grenade shells pointing up would not make as much sense as pointing down :lol

Back