Ink Master featuring Star Wars tattoos tonight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garemlin

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted.

The tattoo reality competition show Ink Master will feature the artists doing Star Wars tattoos tonight. Show airs on Spike at 10pm EST.

This show is one of my guilty pleasures even though I've never been inked.

The tat by Sarah of the Clone Trooper was better than the Yoda that won. The composition of the Clone Trooper was actually designed, but Yoda was just a replica of art I've seen before.

Sebastian Murphy did a great looking Star Destroyer with a ton of detail, but it was way too small. It was a small piece center between his canvas's shoulder blades. It should have covered the whole back. Probably too much to go for in six hours.

Nah, I got to say the Yoda was the nicest tatt. She nailed it. Perfect detail and composition. The clone by Sarah was top-notch, but Yoda had so much more detail involved and Tatu Baby (I watch the show every week each season) nailed the eyes! It was a spot-on portrait. Both were great. The chewbacca was very nice as well. The top 3 truly belonged.

Sad to see Kay go. I thought he was great for the show and I was surprised he went home before Matt. Atleast Kuda won some challenges and had a couple of very nice tattoos.

Back