Habro Marvel Universe Sentinel and Galactus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow a while thread for this lol, there is a marvel universe thread already. Good find too bad it's the ****tiest versions of both those figures

people were lucky enough to find the SDCC version of sentinel at TJ Maxx/Ross which I'm so envious about

That was all they had at mine- Classic paint schemes on both Sentinel and Galactus. Guess I lucked out!

Sallah

I checked my TJ MAXX a few weeks ago (about 3 weeks before Black Friday) and they were loaded to the hilt with Sentinels, but no Galactus, all priced at $29.99. Me and the wife wandered back in today, they're still packed with these things, but now they've been reduced to $15.99.

I'm thinking of picking up 3 so my son can have a huge Mutant vs. Sentinel blowout after X-Mas...

I checked my TJ MAXX a few weeks ago (about 3 weeks before Black Friday) and they were loaded to the hilt with Sentinels, but no Galactus, all priced at $29.99. Me and the wife wandered back in today, they're still packed with these things, but now they've been reduced to $15.99.

I'm thinking of picking up 3 so my son can have a huge Mutant vs. Sentinel blowout after X-Mas...

what color was the sentinel? that's an awesome price. I wish I could grab 2 more of the purple/blue colored Sentinel

Back