Sharing My Predator Lost Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DutchAzlon

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the recent release of the Hot Toys Samurai I was finally able to finish
my Lost custom I have been working on for awhile. I wanted to share with fellow freaks my take on a predator hunt.

That looks great, looks so much more beefy than the original release and the base and axe look epic. Great job:clap

This is very nice , well done sir ! I would love to see some larger pictures for full details :)

What did you do to the body if anything? The arms joints look the same but he looks bulkier. Or am I just seeing it that way? It looks awesome man. This is how it should have been made in the first place.

Reefer Shark,jabba_man,STEN475 and edstuff thank you so much for the kind words it means a lot.

edstuff, actually the body is untouched, the armor and positioning of the body and stance make him look much more beefy. He looks the same in hand now which now makes him my fav.

STEN475 I'll try to get more pics up soon.

Last edited:
Reefer Shark,jabba_man,STEN475 and edstuff thank you so much for the kind words it means a lot.

edstuff, actually the body is untouched, the armor and positioning of the body and stance make him look much more beefy. He looks the same in hand now which now makes him my fav.

STEN475 I'll try to get more pics up soon.

Right on man, nice customs deserve praise my friend :clap

I did a lot of customizing with my lost predator. The most tedious custom being my dread mod. I pulled out every dread and re-positioned them back in to make the figure look more like the prototype. It's very nerve wrecking and tedious but my god it makes a HUGE difference.

I did a lot of customizing with my lost predator. The most tedious custom being my dread mod. I pulled out every dread and re-positioned them back in to make the figure look more like the prototype. It's very nerve wrecking and tedious but my god it makes a HUGE difference.

I thought about doing that too but decided it would be a lot of work so I used heat and a rubber band.
I heated up the dreads with a hair dryer and placed the band around the head and then ran cold water over it.

Your Lost looks great good job!

Back