• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1:6 Short Round - Tunnel Chase Dio- Mola Ram

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAZAFANTASMA

Super Freak
Reaction score
SHIPPING IS TO USA AND CANADA, OUTSIDE PLEASE ASK ME FOR PRICES

I need room so I need to get rid of some awesome pieces... It hurts but what can I do....

1:6 SHORT ROUND!!!!!!!! SOLD
shorty1.jpg

Yes, I'm putting him for sale... This is my take on what Hasbro would have done with this character , considering it matches the smaller one made by them. This has a resin head painted by me, a Hobbit body, custom tailored clothes, a custom made torch, and Hasbro's Indy pants and shirt, plus a custom made whip . You will get the extra pair of hands that came with this figure....
shortyindy.jpg

Price is plus shipping to your location. INDIANA JONES figure is there for hight reference only, you will get what was described above. IF you have any questions please let me know.

TEMPLE OF DOOM MINE DIORAMA
img3826h.jpg

I will regret this for sure but I need the space, this is a custom made diorama , of the mine tunnel chase , it will fit in those IKEA shelves, and your figures will fit in there.... the tracks have a 3d effect to it, its made of hard foam and it was painted according to the screen references
in the movie...
I'm asking $38 CAD plus shipping to your destination.

Here I have a combo pack to make your own Mola Ram figure, this kit will include everything pictured:

You will get::wave
-Black tunic
-Black pants
-Black boots (2)
-3 collars
-1 Shankara Stone
-1 Caliz of Kaly.

This is how the tunic looks like in a figure....

I'm giving it away for $50 free SHIPPING TO THE USA AND CANADA, (if you live outside please let me know to see if its too much of a price difference from the post office!)

FIFTH ELEMENT ZORG FIGURE

this is a figure of my favorite villains of all time, "Jean-Baptiste Emanuel Zorg".... from the hit movie THE FIFTH ELEMENT . As you can see from the reference photos, you will be getting a super rare one of a kind figure, that includes accurate custom made clothing, with a custom made and adapted head, custom painted. Also, for this time only and as a free bonus, you will be getting Zorg's ultimate weapon... the ZF-1 gun. This machine gun was made with styrene plastic sheets, wooden rods, treated cardboard and acrylics!

I'm asking $170 CAD plus shipping to your location.

JEANS, SOLD SEPARETLY

$18 EACH shipped

ENTER BAY THE PROFESSIONAL SHOES AND SOCKS

$18 SHIPPED

CUSTOM KORBEN DALLAS FROM THE FITH ELEMENT

sold

here I have up for grabs a SUPER RARE custom figure made by me, it took several months to put together, I had to sculpt and paint Bruce Willis's head blond as he had in the movie . As you can see from the reference photos, this figure comes with very accurate clothing , I took a lot of screenshots from the movie to make all the details in the jacket and pants, also the orange shirt has the details in the back, just like in the movie.

This figure is fully posable and I recommend it for adult collectors. It will look great next to your other props or movie memorabilia . You will receive everything in the picture, including the very rare screen accurate Blaster.

sold

Last edited:
Re: 1:6 custom Indiana Jones "Mola Ram"

Saturday bump, price is not set in stone, please feel free to make me offers. I want this to go into a good home of an Indy fan! I would like to sell the whole figure .

Back