toy photographer from LA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mossallthetime

Freakalicious
Reaction score
From LA I have been shooting Toy photography for a few years and I have just recently discovered sideshowcollectible's

Check out some of my photographs at www.instagram.com/mossallthetime and follow me I try to post new toy pics everyday
I am a motoring advisor by day and shoot toy photography on my days off
I shoot any toy I find interesting not only sideshow I always try to make the toys real and believable check me out and enjoy

RbHbznn5iU

When my son gets home from school and sees those clones doing the "Gangnam Style" dance, he is gonna laugh himself silly!

Well done!

Welcome to the boards!

I have to say, I dont know if its the clashing colours or the bad grammar, but this blog is hideous! I mean, I dont want to sound like a know-it-all or anything,

Thanks! I'm still learning...but it looks like you know what's going on. Is it ok if I ask some pointers? Your pics have heart and a whole story unfolds or can be imagined with one shot. That is what makes them so awesome. I haven't got there yet but I am working on some projects. I won't copy you but i'm gonna lean heavily in your direction for inspiration.

Thanks! I'm still learning...but it looks like you know what's going on. Is it ok if I ask some pointers? Your pics have heart and a whole story unfolds or can be imagined with one shot. That is what makes them so awesome. I haven't got there yet but I am working on some projects. I won't copy you but i'm gonna lean heavily in your direction for inspiration.

wow thank you so much. I think I should ask you for pointers but if you need anything let me know. I try to make my pictures as simple as possible because you only have so much space to work with. Which is also a good thing any little space will work like a little patch of moss at the park.

Back