Decided to sell... X-Men Vs Sentinel diorama Light Up exclusive Fully working

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anakin1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sell the X-men Vs. Sentinel Diorama Exclusive, I actually have the outer box but I don't have the inside packaging... I will anyway be careful in making a perfect unbreakable box.
PM me If somebody is interested with price you wish to pay...
I will put it on ebay next week If nobody here wants it. I just wanted it to go to a fellow member of this Forum.

CIAO

PM me...

Thanx... but with those videos you are making me change my mind :( the Hulk Vs Spiderman Ex is coming tomorrow, If I sell the X-men dio I'll sell even the Hulk... If somebody is interested PM me...

I saw it.

Decided to stick with comiquettes though.

Good luck!

This is my favorite piece in my collection. And I'm not even a huge comic book fan. This is the piece that introduced me to SS and got me hooked. Sorry you feel you gotta do it Anakin, good luck.

PM sent. However, at this time, I am not sure if my proposal will match your selling price limit or not.

If you will not be able to sell by October, may be I will fly from Turkey to Italy for 2 days as I will be on vacation and we can solve shipping problem as well :)

Anakin, only if in the US I would be all over this right now.

Solid...great videos. :chew

Darth Loki said:
This is the piece that introduced me to SS and got me hooked.

Same here. When I ordered this one I was lucky enough to see that the WolvieVsTooth exclusive was still offered on Second Chance.

The rest is history. :lol

I have an empty X-Men Vs Sentinel box and inside packaging if anybody wants it.

I kept it for some stupid reason after I had to destroy the statue as it came damaged from SS.

WW :lsvader

gambit said:
PM sent. However, at this time, I am not sure if my proposal will match your selling price limit or not.

If you will not be able to sell by October, may be I will fly from Turkey to Italy for 2 days as I will be on vacation and we can solve shipping problem as well :)

That would be great...

SolidLiquidFox said:
Same here. When I ordered this one I was lucky enough to see that the WolvieVsTooth exclusive was still offered on Second Chance.

The rest is history. :lol

Yes but we must choose in life, even for these little things... I decided to go for Star Wars

anakin1138 said:
Yes but we must choose in life, even for these little things... I decided to go for Star Wars

Good for you man. Good luck and I hope you get a decent sale price for it.

I made a lot of collecting choices after SDCC as well so I know where you are coming from. :cool:

FlyAndFight said:
Cool videos, especially the X-Men vs Sentinel dio one. The lighting really takes this piece to a whole new level, in my opinion.

I've actually put up for auction on ebay the X-men vs sentinel exclusive dio, the Green Hulk Vs Spiderman ex dio, the thor hammer and winged helmet archive set and the cap America mask and shield archive set... I might put up for auction even the green goblin PF, Logan PF and Dr Doom PF exclusive plus the doom prop ex set.

here's a link

https://search.ebay.it/_W0QQsassZangel_lucaQQhtZ-1

Some nice pieces! I'm very tempted but don't know if overseas is worth the hassle. Should that matter? Anyway, sorry to hear you letting all your Marvel stuff go.

anakin1138 said:
even the green goblin PF, Logan PF and Dr Doom PF exclusive

I have bidded to sentinel and if I will win and if you really would sell Dr Doom PF ex as well, I seriously would come to Italy by 10th October to pick both. as you never know what will happen with ebay, time will show I presume :)
cheers

Back