1/6 scale aliens colonial marine armor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laureado01

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi guys, iam trying to put together a colonial marine for some time now, would you belive that in 1 year I've been able to get only a couple of thing like the uniform, the motion sensor, the rifle, and the shoulder lamp, so iam asking for help!! is there someone out there who knows how to get a uscm armor set, even if it is a resin copy, sooooooo please, really please someone help me!!!!!

Theres a guy in the custom section , and would be able to help.Look for the usmc colonial marine custom thread.

Ironman1188 you are my savior,great please would you let me know as soon as they become available.

Glad to help.
As soon as they are sculpted they will be listed.
If you're a Predator fan, those sculpts are already done and will be listed as soon as I can.

Pass the word on them. They'll be as affordable as we can make them and not just somebody's recastings of HT armor.

I hope so. The sculptor had some 1:1 issues that have sidetracked some of his projects.
I will have to try and touch base with him again.

Not sure. He wants to do it right. He took a step back and he's got his head sculpts going again.
As SOON as I have anything more concrete I'll post it.

As its more intricate, its back burnered. He's working on various sculpts and been busy completing some 1:1 work.

Back