Mary Jane is mine!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is a great deal. congratz. i do not have it but it looks great.

It was even better, $73.59!! :D Don't know where I got the other price from.
Edit: Yes I do. It was a PF Leia that went for $182 that I didn't win. Hrumph! :(

Yea I have her. Great sculpt but she is tiny and the base for her is HUGE and not in a good way. But I don't like plain black bases that are 3 inches thick, they should of done something else for the base. And made her a little bit bigger.

I saw this at my comic shop yesterday, it looked really good, but it was a whole lot more than $72!!! Deffinately worth that price. Great deal!

Yeah, the sculpt is great on this one. But I want to keep my collection a bit organised, so I had to pass on this one...

This one is on my list as well, I was going to get it next week but I hear the Modern Warlock by Bowen is shipping now, so looks like she'll get pushed back another two weeks :(

im waiting for sideshow to release their adam hughes 1/4 scale
mary jane comicette.thats worth waiting for.:monkey5 :drool

the Doctor said:
im waiting for sideshow to release their adam hughes 1/4 scale
mary jane comicette.thats worth waiting for.:monkey5 :drool

Yea I would wait till you see these first before picking up the Bowen version, she stands a little a over 11 1/2 inches including the base (some one measured her over at the statue forum). If it were me I would wait to see what Sideshow has coming before getting the bowen version.

I wish Adam would come up with a 1/4 Psylocke statue. It would be awesome.

BTW< nice grab, and it is suprising to see that you can score Bowen pieces for such a nice values. I previously scored a black namor statue for 85 $ and trust me it worth every single penny I paid

Viking28 said:
Yea I would wait till you see these first before picking up the Bowen version, she stands a little a over 11 1/2 inches including the base (some one measured her over at the statue forum). If it were me I would wait to see what Sideshow has coming before getting the bowen version.
Well I wouldn't have paid $150 for her. :D

So a Mary Jane PF is in the works? :monkey5

No you got a excellent deal!! But I would give her a solid 7-7.5/10. Hits on the scale being off and the base.

Back