BANE Special Edition Mask replica from Noble Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Batman Professor

Super Freak
Reaction score
bane.jpg

$395 - ships 5/13

I have the Joker bank robbery mask replica, as well as the Batman cowl, and will be ordering this.

Oh that's hot!!

I still hate how they ruined the character for me in the end. :(

I doubt it. The Batcowl they made is heavy polystone with a black rubber coating. Although it appears completely hollow, the bottom is solid so it sockets into the base post.

The Joker BR mask could be wearable, but it was very heavy and all one piece with the base.

Looks terrible,not a fan of Movie Bane...looks like a spider on his face..and that voice just terrible could barely understand what he was saying!

The mask looks too new. If you look at Bane, his pipes and even his nose clip have tarnish and some wear. They need to at least darken those areas to sell me lol.

For Harry Potter items they took molds from the original props. They could be doing the same for this mask.

I have ordered this to go with the TDK cowl. I prefer the new look anyway as sometimes the damage can look cheap.

After taking those shots, I had to put it back in the box until Christmas. Reopened it today, my wife even wrapped it as a joke.

Glad Noble finally released it after waiting over a year.

What does quality feel like? Does it feel cheap? What's it made of?

Are you able to remove it from the head? Base heavy at all?

I also couldn't help but notice your pictures are the same ones used on the secret compass site? In one of the pics posted on the site the mask looks totally green with all kinds if differnt colours. But in the pictures above all of those colours are washed out due to the very bright white background. Any chance more pics can be taken in natural light.

https://www.secretcompassonline.com/Bane-Mask-Replica

Chris

Last edited:
Back