Premium Format Catwoman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
After revealing Harley Quinn soon there will be Catwoman Premium Format??

22784_10200127770336452_1165003209_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Catwomen

karamazov hates sexy comicbook characters. They are creatively bankrupt.

And it's spelled Catwoman.

God a mod has to fix that. Also, the pic is used on the SSC Experience website as a possible design, and seeing as they went this direction Ivy I am guessing it is a safe bet. They just have to fix the Cats stumpy left arm because if they don't it will look even worse as a 3D sculpt.

Re: Catwoman PF?

CW is horribly disproportional. One arm way longer than the other, torso waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. Her butt is huge, this isn't a Kim Kardashian PF.

Too bad! I would like to use a KK PF for archery practice. But anyways.... hopefully this art won't be used. Far better is out there.

Yeah, there's no way this is the LSF, it looks nothing like that mantastic piece.

CW is horribly disproportional. One arm way longer than the other, torso waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long. Her butt is huge, this isn't a Kim Kardashian PF.

Too bad! I would like to use a KK PF for archery practice. But anyways.... hopefully this art won't be used. Far better is out there.

Kim Kardashian pf would be awesome.:monkey5

Come to think of it these could be the designs for all three PFs. Why would SSC tease a designe for a 1/6 figure that they have already shown at SDCC in the form of a print like this. Doesn't make more sense that these are the actual working designs for one line, not two?

Edit: here is the 1/6

IMG_4728.jpg

And here is the LSF

sdcc2012_sideshow_marvel_3.jpg

So that print is not a design for either really.

Last edited:

Come to think of it these could be the designs for all three PFs. Why would SSC tease a designe for a 1/6 figure that they have already shown at SDCC in the form of a print like this. Doesn't make more sense that these are the actual working designs for one line, not two?

Edit: here is the 1/6

IMG_4728.jpg

And here is the LSF

sdcc2012_sideshow_marvel_3.jpg

So that print is not a design for either really.

LOL it's kinda sad that the 1/6 scale figure is worlds better than the LSF.

Its probably 1/4 scale PF Poison Ivy is same exactly as Art shown..... soon we will get to know Harley Quinn pose......

Its probably 1/4 scale PF Poison Ivy is same exactly as Art shown..... soon we will get to know Harley Quinn pose......

Well I think we have Harley and Catwomans posses now

ARTGERM aka:Stanley Lau + Sideshow :yess: well his Art was used for Poison Ivy and sculpted by Mark Newman.So Harley and Catwoman PF's could be next.Awesome

PoisonIvybyARTGERM_zps230102a7.jpg

StanleyArtgermLauHarleyQuinn_zpsa908444a.jpg

StanleyArtgermLauCatwoman_zpsba42704a.jpg

Just fix that stumpy kitties arm...lol.

So the length is what's skewing the perspective.

The length of the left arm from the top of the shoulder to the elbow should be longer , since it is closer to us and should appear bigger, then that of the right, but it isn't. They only way it should be shorter is if the perspective is forced, I.e. the arm coming right at us, but since it isn't I can only assume it was a hiccup in the composition.

Back