Disney Store Exclusive Marvel Select figurers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...I'm sorry, but this makes me a little mad, because I want everyone shown except for The Hulk lol. And these will probably be expensive.

I LOVE the Hulk....but for some reason I'm never, ever happy with the head sculpt on ANY of the Hulk figures.

Of course, with the exception of the $300 HT Hulk. That one is awesone, naturally.

I gotta agree the HT Hulk is really nice, and the head sculpt is pretty much a perfect fit. Same thing goes for The Green Goblin for me. I have yet to see a version that I really like. That is due to the head sculpt and over all look of the character.

Was at the Disney store today and they had the Spiderman 4 pack with Spidey, Lizard, Goblin and Venom. $98.50 - ouch! Sweet figures though!

Was at the Disney store today and they had the Spiderman 4 pack with Spidey, Lizard, Goblin and Venom. $98.50 - ouch! Sweet figures though!

Yeah saw them too, are they the same figures that was released by MS. But I don't remember that Venom???

Both Spidey and Gobby are straight up re-releases, but Agent Venom and Lizard are done for the first time ever by Marvel Select.

It is a pricey set, but if I could get it shipped to my doorstep (Ireland) for retail then I would definetley get it. :lecture Agent Venom looks great I think.

Agent Venom is a definite want for me... but near $100 for it and three other figures I don't want? Hard sell.

Well as far as I recall, all of these were also supposed to be available individually, is that not correct? I really wanted the Agent Venom, but he was the only one. Bummer if he is only available as part of a 4 pack because I won't be getting him then.

Still planning to do a custom 1/6 Agent Venom.....if I can convince Tony Meis to do a suit that is. Maybe you guys can help me convince him. :lecture

The four pack was $50 when I saw it the other day at the Disney store and I thought that was still too much as I'm only interested in the Lizard.

BB

Back