• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wake's Sale - HT, Enterbay, Customs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm offering a few items up for sale as I try and make space for new figures and collections...

1) Enterbay 1/4 scale Joker from the Dark Knight. Item is near mint. Only displayed for about 2 months. Comes in original box with all accessories and the additional bank robber mask that Enterbay shipped out as an extra gift.

SOLD

2) WWII diecast metal German Motorcycle with sidecar and DID Military Police figures Item is near mint. Comes with everything in the picture below. The 1/6 scale motorcycle is extremely rare and unavailable elsewhere. Sturdy construction and very heavy. Figures are DiD FELDGENDARMERIE GERMAN MILITARY POLICE figures Karl Stroop and Jakob Blau.

NOW ON EBAY. UP FOR AUCTION

Detolf0017.jpg

WideShots1.jpg

DetolfNew25-1.jpg

DetolfNew26-1.jpg

3)Hot Toys Hellboy and Abe Sapien. Figures are near mint with the only exception being that I replaced Hellboy's knee joints when the original ones broke (as was common defect in these figures). The firgure stands and poses as normal. The only difference is that under Hellboy's pant leg theres a different colored knee caps where the original red ones used to be. Abe is near mint. Both figures were displayed in non-smoking environment away from sunlight. Both include original packaging. (Diorama not included)

Hellboy and Abe Sapien: $730 Shipping included. SALE PENDIND

Detolf0006.jpg

4) Hot Toys Ghost Rider Near mint. Everything included. Original box and brown shipper.

NOW ON EBAY. UP FOR AUCTION

1ddeacec29b811e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

6eae46c829b811e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Last edited:
FYI from the board rules:

7) Do not bump sale threads more than once in a 24 hour period. Doing so will result in the thread being deleted. This includes adding an "update" in the thread so that it will be bumped. If you need to update - then you may edit your first post.

FYI from the board rules:

7) Do not bump sale threads more than once in a 24 hour period. Doing so will result in the thread being deleted. This includes adding an "update" in the thread so that it will be bumped. If you need to update - then you may edit your first post.

Understood.

Price reduced on German motorcycle set. It's a great deal considering the bike alone cost me $600

Ghost Rider and Germans now on EBAY up for auction. Ridiculously low prices at the moment!

Joker sold. Hellboy and Abe sale pending. Ghost Rider and German eaby auction ends in a few hours.

Back