• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Inflames Metal Gear Solid Battle Armor - Free Shipping - Available for Trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2ndname

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

This is an ad for the Inflames Metal Boss Battle Armor version 1/6 scale Limited Edition 12-inch Collectible Figure.

Price: Looking to move this figure quickly. Purchased for $200 and letting it go for $160 SHIPPED + 3% Paypal Fees = $165 TOTAL. Taking offers but I believe this is to be the cheapest price you will find for this figure.

Reason for selling: Great figure but unfortunately I am trimming down the collection and focusing on the Marvel releases by Hot Toys. Which also means I'm interested in trading for Marvel HT figures. Send me your offer and let's see if we can work something out.

Condition: Opened but mint. Inspected to make sure there are no tears/rips/breaks. Figure is in great condition.

DSC01704.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01725.jpg

DSC01739.jpg

DSC01733.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back