Asajj Ventress and Darth Maul PF pics?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernLadMSP

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering if there was anyone who had both the Asajj PF and the original Darth Maul PF (with human legs) and could take pics together?

If possible, I'd prefer Asajj with the regular head. Thanks, in advance, if anyone would be willing to share some photos.

I'm considering getting these two eventually, and would love to see them together.

I have maul but no tiny small ventress PF..... Her scale is wack. She's more like a 12 inch figure next to these real PF statues. I'm still hoping a new ventress PF will come when Disney takes over.

Her scale is fine, she is a short woman, especially in the original Clone Wars series on which she was based. There aren't enough complaints and she isn't popular enough a character for a 2nd version.

Her scale is fine, she is a short woman, especially in the original Clone Wars series on which she was based. There aren't enough complaints and she isn't popular enough a character for a 2nd version.

I didn't see the original clone wars so you could be right. But she is one of my favorite siths and I will just keep dreaming. :gah:

I found this older pic of my wip cabinet and surprise surprise I put both PFs together. ^^

vofdvmyk.jpg

I was having issues with photobucket so hopefully these show up.

Maul & his girls

IMG845-1.jpg

IMG847-1.jpg

IMG849-1.jpg

Awesome, thank you! The three of them look awesome. This pic makes me wish I hadn't sold my Talon.

Here are some old pics (crappy) of mine.
Sold her about a year ago, but I´m going to have to track her down again and buy her...

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

If anyone is looking to sell\trade her in the EU, let me know...:wink1:

Last edited:
Back