What are Dougram robots worth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CelticPredator

Super Freak
Reaction score
I ended up with a few of these. I don't know anything about them. Anyone know a good set value for them? Not selling yet, just curious.

Checked ebay, but only found a few. Any experts around here? I have the following mintish....

72dougram-box.jpg

And another of the same dude in 1/48th scale.

And also

2282423900_9ccd7eab4b_z.jpg

Thanks!

Re: What Dougram robots worth?

$.07

I'll give you $1.00 shipped just to help you out.

What scale are those, they look neat and cool that there diecast and sorry I have no idea on price as I never even heard of them before.

they were desgined by Kunio Okawara the man responsible for all the armored trooper votoms mech designs.

from the "real-robot" anime classic Fang of the Sun Dougram. one of the first animations in japan that had realistic mechs as machines of war, requiring ammo and fuel. instead of the unrealistic style super robots that required no maintinence, unlimited ammo and fuel and sometimes no pilots at all. Without Dougram there would be no Votoms or Gasaraki.

I imagine they could go for a nice price to some old school takara diecast votoms collectors etc. when the buyer knows and appreciates whay they are.

no prob.:) have a look for a votoms forum with a bst section maybe?

good luck!

I used to have those exact ones when I was a kid. Some 28 years ago now...:panic:
I got them for Christmas. They had spring loaded shocks and were really cool. Its nostalgic seeing those again...thanks :hi5:

Back